41. “A PMMA overlayer improving the surface-bound stability of photoanode for water splitting”,
40. “A trinuclear ruthenium complex as a highly efficient molecular catalyst for water oxidation”,
39. “Efficient Molecular Ruthenium Catalysts Containing Anionic Ligands for Water Oxidation”,
38. “Linear Chains of Magnetic Ions Stacked with Variable Distance: Ferromagnetic Ordering with a Curie Temperature above 20K”,
37. “Effect of the S-to-S bridge on the redox properties and H2 activation performance of diiron complexes related to the [FeFe]-hydrogenase active site”,
36. “Evident Enhancement of Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Production by Electroless Deposition of M-B (M = Ni, Co) Catalysts on Silicon Nanowire Arrays”,
35. “A Cobalt-Based Film for Highly Efficient Electrocatalytic Water Oxidation in Neutral Aqueous Solution”
H. Chen, Y. Gao, L. Sun
ChemCatChem. 2016, 8, 2757-2760.
34. “Tailored design of ruthenium molecular catalysts with 2,2 '-bypyridine-6,6 '-dicarboxylate and pyrazole based ligands for water oxidation”
Q. Daniel, L.Wang, L. Duan, F. Li, L. Sun
Dalton Trans. 2016, 45, 14689-4696.
33. “Bis(1,1-bis(2-pyridyl)ethane)copper(I/II) as an efficient redox couple for liquid dye-sensitized solar cells”
J. Cong, D. Kinschel, Q. Daniel, M. Safdari, E. Gabrielsson, H. Chen, P. Svensson, L. Sun, L. Kloo
J. Mater. Chem. A 2016, 4, 14550-4554.
32. “Highly oriented MOF thin film-based electrocatalytic device for the reduction of CO2 to CO exhibiting high faradaic efficiency”
L.Ye, J. Liu, Y. Gao, C. Gong, M. Addicoat, T. Henie, C. Woll, L. Sun
J. Mater. Chem. A 2016, 4, 15320-15326.
31. “Effect of Bridgehead Steric Bulk on the Intramolecular C-H Heterolysis of [FeFe]-Hydrogenase Active Site Models Containing a P2N2 Pendant Amine Ligand”
D. Zheng, M.Wang, N. Wang, M. Cheng, L. Sun
Inorg. Chem. 2016, 55, 411-418.
30. “Facile synthesis of fluorene-based hole transport materials for highly efficient perovskite solar cells and solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells”
Y. Hua, J. Zhang, Bo. Xu, P. Liu, M. Cheng, L. Kloo, E. Johansson, K. Sveinbjornsson, K. Aitola, G. Boschloo, L. Sun
Nano Energy 2016, 26, 108-113.
29. “Towards a Bioinspired-Systems Approach for Solar Fuel Devices”
R. Detz, K. Sakai, L.Spiccia, G. Brudvig, L. Sun, J. Reek
ChemPlusChem 2016, 81, 1024-1027.
28. “Catalytic Systems for Water Splitting”
G. Brudvig, J. Reek, K. Sakai, L.Spiccia, L. Sun
ChemPlusChem 2016, 81, 1017-1019.
27. “A Low-cost Spiro[fluorene-9,9′-xanthene]-based Hole Transport Material for Efficient Solid-state Dye-sensitized Solar Cells and Perovskite Solar Cells”
B. Xu, D. Bi, Y. Hua, P. Liu, M. Cheng, M. Graetzel, L. Kloo, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Energy Environ. Sci. 2016, 9, 837-877.
26. “Promoting the Water Oxidation Catalysis by Synergistic Interactions between Ni(OH)(2) and Carbon Nanotubes”
Adv. Energy Mater. 2016, 6, 1600516.
25.“A Cu-Based Nanoparticulate Film as Super-Active and Robust Catalyst Surpasses Pt for Electrochemical H-2 Production from Neutral and Weak Acidic Aqueous Solutions”
P. Zhang, M. Wang, H. Chen, Y. Liang, J. Sun, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater. 2016, 6, 1502319.
24. “Constructive Effects of Alkyl Chains: A Strategy to Design Simple and Non-Spiro Hole Transporting Materials for High-efficiency Mixed-Ion Perovskite Solar Cells”
J. Zhang, B. Xu, M. B. Johansson, M. Hadadian, J. P. Correa Baena, P. Liu, Y. Hua, N. Vlachopoulos, E. M. J. Johansson, G. Boschloo, L. Sun, A. Hagfeldt
Adv. Energy Mater. 2016, 6, 1502536.
23. “Electroless plated Ni-Bx films as highly active electrocatalysts for hydrogen production from water over a wide pH range”
P. Zhang, M. Wang, Y. Yang, T. Yao, H. Han, L. Sun
Nano Energy. 2016, 19, 98-107.
22. “Boosting the efficiency and the stability of low cost perovskite solar cells by using CuPc nanorods as hole transport material and carbon as counter electrode”
F. Zhang, X. Yang, M. Cheng, W. Wang, L. Sun
Nano Energy. 2016, 20, 108-116.
21. “Application of Benzodithiophene based A-D-A Structured Materials in Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells and Organic Solar Cells”
C. Chen, M. Cheng, P. Liu, J.Gao, L. Kloo, L. Sun
Nano Energy. 2016, 23, 40-49.
20. “Facile Synthesized Organic Hole Transporting Material for Perovskite Solar Cell with Efficiency of 19.8%”
D. Bi, B. Xu, P. Gao, L. Sun, M. Graetzel, A. Hagfeldt
Nano Energy. 2016, 23, 138-144.
19. “Perovskite-based nanocubes with simultaneously improved visible-light absorption and charge separation enabling efficient photocatalytic CO2 reduction”
J. Hou, S. Cao, Y. Wu, F. Liang, Z. Lin, L. Sun
Nano Energy. 2016, 30, 59-68.
18. “Nickel-vanadium monolayer double hydroxide for efficient electrochemical water oxidation”
K. Fan, H. Chen, Y. Ji, H. Huang, P. Claesson, Q. Daniel, B. Philippe, H. Rensmo, F. Li, Y. Luo, L. Sun
Nature Commun. 2016, 7, 11981.
17. “High conductivity Ag-based metal organic complexes as dopant-free hole-transport materials for perovskite solar cells with high fill factors”
Y. Hua, B. Xu, P. Liu, H. Chen, H. Tian, M. Cheng, L. Kloo, L. Sun
Chem. Sci. 2016, 7, 2633-2638.
16. “Visible light-driven water oxidation using a covalently-linked molecular catalyst-sensitizer dyad assembled on a TiO2 electrode”
M. Yamamoto, L. Wang, F. Li, T. Fukushima, K. Tanaka, L. Sun, H. Imahori
Chem. Sci. 2016, 7, 1430-1439.
15. “Strategy to Boost the Efficiency of Mixed-Ion Perovskite Solar Cells: Changing Geometry of the Hole Transporting Material”
J. Zhang, B. Xu, M. Johansson, N. Valchopoulos, G. Boschloo, L. Sun, E. Johansson, A. Hagfeldt
ACS Nano 2016, 10, 6816-6825.
14. “Visible-light-driven selective oxidation of benzyl alcohol and thioanisole by molecular ruthenium catalyst modified hematite”
L. Bai, F. Li, Y. Wang, H. Li, X. Jiang, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 9711-9714.
13. “Photocatalytic Water Oxidation: by Combination of BiVO4-RGO and Molecular Cobalt Catalyst”
Y. Wang, F. Li, H. Li, L. Bai, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 3050-3053.
12. “An Iron-Based Thin Film as Highly Efficient Catalyst for Electrochemical Water Oxidation in Carbonate Electrolyte”
F. Li, L. Bai, H. Li, Y. Wang, F. Yu, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 5753-5756.
11. “Characterization of a trinuclear ruthenium species in catalytic water oxidation by Ru(bda)(pic)(2) in neutral media”
B. Zhang, F. Li, R. Zhang, C. Ma, L. Chen, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 8619-8622.
10. “Silicon Compound Decorated Photoanode for Performance Enhanced Visible Light Driven Water Splitting”
X. Ding, Y. Gao, T. Fan, Y. Ji, L. Zhang, Z. Yu, M. Ahlquist, L. Sun
Electrochimica Acta 2016, 215, 682-688.
9. “A comprehensive comparison of dye-sensitized NiO photocathodes for solar energy conversion”
C. Wood, G. Summers, C. Clark, N. Kaeffer, M. Braeutigam, L. Carbone, L. D’Amario, K. Fan, Y. Farre, S. Narbey, F. Oswald, L. Stevens, C. Parmenter, M. Fay, A. La Torre, C. Snape, B. Dietzek, D. Dini, L. Hammarstrom, Y. Pellegrin, F. Odobel, L. Sun, V. Artero, E. Gilbson
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2016, 18, 10727-107381.
8. “Electrocatalytic water oxidation by a macrocyclic Cu (II) complex in neutral phosphate buffer”
F. Yu, F. Li, J. Hu, L. Bai, Y. Zhu, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 10377-10380.
7. “A Nickel (II) PY5 Complex as An Electrocatalyst for Water Oxidation”
L. Wang, L. Duan, R. B. Ambre, Q. Daniel, H. Chen, J. Sun, B. Das, A. Thapper, J. Uhlig, P. Diner, L. Sun
J. Catalysis 2016, 335, 72-78.
6. “Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation on a Photoanode by Supramolecular Assembly of Photosensitizer and Catalyst”
H. Li, F. Li, Y. Wang, L. Bai, F. Yu, L. Sun
ChemPlusChem 2016, 81, 1056-1059.
5. “Can aliphatic anchoring groups be utilised with dyes for p-type dye sensitized solar cells?”
Y. Hao, C. J. Wood, C. Clark, J. Calladine, R. Horvath, M. Hanson-Heine, X.-Z. Sun, I. P. Clark, M. Towrite, M. W. George, X. Yang, L. Sun, E. Gibson
Dalton Trans. 2016, 45, 7708-7719.
4. “A Trinuclear Ruthenium Complexes as a Highly Efficient Molecular Catalysts for Water Oxidation”
L. Zhang, Y. Gao, Z. Liu, X. Ding, Z. Yu, L. Sun
Dalton Trans. 2016, 9, 3814-3819.
3. “Enhanced Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production by Adsorption of an [FeFe]-Hydrogenase Subunit Mimic on Self-Assembled Membranes”
S. Troppmann, E. Brandes, H. Motschmann, F. Li, M. Wang, L. Sun, B. König
Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2016, 554-560.
2. “Stainless steel as an efficient electrocatalyst for water oxidation in alkaline solution”
F. Yu, F. Li, L. Sun
Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 2016, 41, 5230-5233.
1. “Improving the Photocurrent in Quantum-Dot-Sensitized Solar Cells by Employing Alloy PbxCd1-xS Quantum Dots as Photosensitizers”
C. Yuan, L. Li, J. Huang, Z. Ning, L. Sun, H. Argens
Nanomaterials 2016, 6, 97.