38. “A closer mimic of the oxygen evolution complex of photosystem II”
Science 2015, 348, 635-636.
37. “Perovskite solar cells: crystal crosslinking”
Nature Chemistry 2015, 7, 684-685.
36. “Highly efficient bio-inspired molecular Ru water oxidation catalysts with negatively charged backbone ligands”
L. Duan, L. Wang, F. Li, F. Li, L. Sun
Acc. Chem. Res. 2015, 48, 2084-2096.
35. “Molecular Complexes in Water Oxidation: Pre-catalysts or Real Catalysts”
X. Wu, F. Li, B. Zhang, L. Sun
J. Photochem. Photobiol, C: Photochem. Rev. 2015, 25, 71-89.
34. “Visible Light-Driven Water Oxidation Promoted by Host-Guest Interaction between Photosensitizer and Catalyst with A High Quantum Efficiency”
H. Li, F. Li, B. Zhang, X. Zhou, F. Yu, L. Sun
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 4332-4335.
33. “An Organic dye-sensitized tandem photoelectrochemical cell for light driven water splitting”
F. Li, K. Fan, B. Xu, E. Gabrielsson, Q. Daniel, L. Li, L. Sun
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 9153-9159.
32. “Recent advances in dye-sensitized photoelectrochemical cells for solar hydrogen production based on molecular components”
Z. Yu, F. Li, L. Sun
Energy Environ. Sci. 2015, 8, 760-775.
31. “High-efficiency dye-sensitized solar cells with molecular copper phenanthroline as solid hole conductor”
M. Freitag, Q. Daniel, M. Pazoki, K. Sveinbjörnsson, J. Zhang, L. Sun, A. Hagfeldt, G. Boschloo
Energy Environ. Sci. 2015, 8, 2634-2637.
30. “Integrated Design of Organic Hole Transport Materials for Efficient Solid-state Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
B. Xu, H. Tian, L. Lin, D. Qian, H. Chen, J. Zhang, N. Vlachopoulos, G. Boschloo, Y. Luo, F. Zhang, A. Hagfelft, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater. 2015, 5, 1401185/1-12.
29. “Phenoxazine-Based Small Molecule Material for Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells and Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells”
M. Cheng, B. Xu, C. Chen, X. Yang, F. Zhang, Q. Tan, Y. Hua, L. Kloo, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater. 2015, 5, 1401720/1-9.
28. “1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane (TeCA) as Solvent Additive for Organic Hole Transport Materials and Its Application in Highly Efficient Solid-state Dye-sensitized Solar Cells”
B. Xu, E. Gabrielsson, M. Safdari, M. Cheng, Y. Hua, H. Tian, J. M. Gardner, L. Kloo, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater. 2015, 5, 1402340/1-6.
27. “Recent Progress on Hole-Transporting Materials for Emerging Organometal Halide Perovskite Solar Cells”
Z. Yu, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater. 2015, 5, 1500213/1-17.
26. “Integration of organometallic complexes with semiconductors and other nanomaterials for photocatalytic H2 production”
M. Wang, K. Han, S. Zhang, L. Sun
Coord. Chem. Rev. 2015, 287, 1-14.
25. “Efficient Electrocatalytic Water Oxidation by a Copper Oxide Thin Film in Borate Buffer”
F. Yu, F. Li, B. Zhang, H. Li, L. Sun
ACS Catalysis. 2015, 5, 627-630.
24. “Immobilizing Ru(bda) catalyst on photoanode via electrochemical polymerization for light-driven water splitting”
F. Li, K. Fan, L. Wang, Q. Daniel, L. Duan, L. Sun
ACS Catalysis. 2015, 5, 3786-3790.
23. “The alkene epoxidation catalysts [Ru(pdc)(tpy)] and [Ru(pdc)(pybox)] revisited: revealing a unique Ru(IV)=O structure from a dimethyl sulfoxide coordinating complex”
Y. Wang, L. Duan, L. Wang, H. Chen, J. Sun, L. Sun, M. Ahlquist
ACS Catalysis. 2015, 5, 3966-3972.
22. “Across the Board: Licheng Sun”
ChemSusChem 2015, 8, 22-23.
21. “Immobilization of a Molecular Ruthenium Catalyst on Hematite Nanorod Arrays for Water Oxidation with Stable Photocurrent”
K. Fan, F. Li, L. Wang, Q. Daniel, H. Chen, E. Gabrielsson, J. Sun, L. Sun
ChemSusChem 2015, 8, 3242-3247.
20. “Assembling supramolecular Dye-Sensitized Photoelectrochemical Cells for Water Splitting”
X. Ding, Y. Gao, L. Ye, L. Zhang, L. Sun
ChemSusChem 2015, 8, 3992-3995.
19. “Dipicolinic acid: a strong anchoring group with tunable redox and spectral behavior for stable dye-sensitized solar cells”
E. Gabrielsson, H. Tian, S. K. Eriksson, J. Gao, H. Chen, F. Li, J. Oscarsson, J. Sun, H. Rensmo, L. Kloo, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 3858-3861.
18. “A nonheme manganese(IV)–oxo species generated in photocatalytic reaction using water as an oxygen source”
X. Wu, X. Yang, Y. Lee, W. Nam, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 4013-4016.
17. “Photochemical hydrogen production from water catalyzed by CdTe quantum dots/molecular cobalt catalyst hybrid systems”
K. Han, M. Wang, S. Zhang, S. Wu, Y. Yang, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 7008-7011.
16. “Electrochemical Driven Water Oxidation by Molecular Catalysts in situ Polymerized on the Surface of Graphite Carbon Electrode”
L. Wang, K. Fan, Q. Daniel, L. Duan, F. Li, B. Philippe, H. rensmo, H. Chen, J. Sun, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 7883-7886.
15. “Sensitizer-Catalyst Assemblies for Water Oxidation”
L. Wang, M. Mirmohades, A. Brown, L. Duan, F. Li, Q. Daniel, R. Lomoth, L. Sun, L. Hammarström
Inorg. Chem. 2015, 54, 2742-2751.
14. “Construct Polyoxometalate Frameworks through Covalent Bonds”
H. Chen, H. Zhao, Z.-B. Yu, L. Wang, L. Sun, J. Sun
Inorg. Chem. 2015, 54, 8699-8704.
13. “Novel Small Molecular Materials Based on Phenoxazine Core Unit for Efficient Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells and Perovskite Solar Cells”
M. Cheng, C. Chen, X. Yang, J. Huang, F. Zhang, B. Xu, L. Sun
Chem. Mater. 2015, 27, 1808-1814.
12. “In Situ Formation of Efficient Cobalt-Based Water Oxidation Catalysts from Co2+-Containing Tungstate and Molybdate Solutions”
B. Zhang, X. Wu, F. Li, F. Yu, Y. Wang, L. Sun
Chemistry-An Asian J. 2015, 10, 2228-2233.
11. “Efficiency enhanced colloidal Mn-doped type-II core/shell ZnSe/CdS quantum dot sensitized hybrid solar cells”
A. Jamshidi, C. Yuan, V. Chmyrov, J. Widengren, L. Sun, H. Agren
J. Nanomaterials 2015, 921903.
10. “The combination of a new organic D–p–A dye with different organic hole-transport materials for efficient solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells”
P. Liu, B. Xu, K. M. Karlsson, J. Zhang, N. Vlachopoulos, G. Boschloo, L. Sun, L. Kloo
J. Mater. Chem. A. 2015, 3, 4420-4427.
9. “CdSe quantum dots/molecular cobalt catalyst co-grafted open porous NiO film as a photocathode for visible light driven H2 evolution from neutral water”
P. Meng, M. Wang, Y. Yang, S. Zhang, L. Sun
J. Mater. Chem. A. 2015, 3, 18852-18859.
8. “Engineering of hole-selective contact for low temperature-processed carbon counter electrode-based perovskite solar cells”
F. Zhang, X. Yang, M. Cheng, J. Li, W. Wang, H. Wang, L. Sun
J. Mater. Chem. A. 2015, 3, 24272-24280.
7. “Peripheral Hole Acceptor Moieties on an Organic Dye Improve Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Performance”
Y. Hao, E. Gabrielsson, P. W. Lohse, W. Yang, E. M. J. Johansson, A. Hagfeldt; L. Sun, G. Boschloo
Adv. Sci. 2015, 1500174.
6. “Photocatalytic oxidation of organic compounds in a hybrid system composed of a molecular catalyst and visible light-absorbing semiconductor”
X. Zou, F. Li, X. Li, H. Li, Y. Wang, L. Sun
Dalton Trans. 2015, 44, 475-479.
5. “The Mechanism of Hydrogen Evolution in Cu(bztpen)-Catalysed Water Reduction: A DFT Study”
R.-Z. Liao, M. Wang, L. Sun, P. Siegbahn
Dalton Trans. 2015, 44, 9736-9739.
4. “Watching the Dynamics of Electrons and Atoms at Work in Solar Energy Conversion”
S. E. Canton, X. Zhang, Y. Liu, J. Zhang, M. Papai, A. Corani, A. L. Smeigh, G. Smolentsev, K. Attenkofer, G. Jennings, C. A. Kurtz, F. Li, T. Harlang, D. Vithanage, P. Chabera, A. Bordage, L. Sun, S. Ott, K. Wärnmark, V. Sundström
Faraday Discussions 2015, in press.
3. “Phenoxazine-based panchromatic organic sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells”
J. Li, X. Yang, M. Cheng, M. Wang, L. Sun
Dyes and Pigments 2015, 116, 58-64.
2. “Novel organic dyes with anchoring group of quinoxaline-2, 3-diol and the application in dye-sensitized solar cells”
L. Wang, X. Yang, X. Wang, L. Sun
Dyes and Pigments 2015, 113, 581-587.
1. “A novel phenoxazine-based hole transport material for efficient perovskite solar cell”
M. Cheng, C. Chen, B. Xu, Y. Hua, F. Zhang, L. Kloo, L. Sun
J. Energy Chem. 2015, 24, 698-706.