33. “Synthesis and ECL performance of highly efficient bimetallic ruthenium tris-bipyridyl complexes”
S. Sun, F. Li, F. Liu, Y. Xue, J. Fan, F. Song, L. Sun, X. Peng
Dalton Trans., 2012, 41, 12434-12438.
32. “Simple nickel-based catalyst systems combined with graphitic carbon nitride for stable photocatalytic hydrogen production
J. Dong, M. Wang, X. Li, L. Chen, Y. He, L. Sun
ChemSusChem, 2012, 5, 2133 – 2138.
31. “Molecular design of D-π-A type II organic sensitizers for dye sensitized solar cells”
S. Li, X. Yang, D. Qu, W. Wang, Y. Wang, L. Sun
Chin. J. Chem., 2012, 30, 2315-2321.
30. “Dye-sensitized solar cells based on a donor–acceptor system with a pyridine cation as an electron-withdrawing anchoring group”
M. Cheng, X. Yang, J. Li, C. Chen, J. Zhao, Y. Wang，L. Sun
Chem. Eur. J., 2012, 18, 16196 – 16202.
29. “Multielectron-transfer templates via consecutive two-electron transformations: iron–sulfur complexes relevant tobiological
L. Chen, M. Wang, F. Gloaguen, D. Zheng, P. Zhang, L. Sun
Chem. Eur. J., 2012, 18, 13968 – 13973.
28. “Development of an organic redox couple and organic dyes for aqueous dye-sensitized solar cells”
H. Tian, E. Gabrielsson, P. W. Lohse, N. Vlachopoulos, L. Kloo, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5(12), 9752-9755.
27. “Toward controlling water oxidation catalysis: tunable activity of ruthenium complexes with axial imidazole/DMSO ligands”
L. Wang, L. Duan, B. Stewart, M. Pu, J. Liu, T. Privalov, L. Sun
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2012, 134(45), 18868-18880.
26. “Iodine/iodide-free redox shuttles for liquid electrolyte-based dye-sensitized solar cells”
J. Cong, X. Yang, L. Kloo, L. Sun
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5(11), 9180-9194.
25. “Highly efficient and robust molecular ruthenium catalysts for water oxidation”
L. Duan, C. Araujo, M. Ahlquist, L. Sun
PNAS, 2012, 109, 15584-15588.
24. “Efficient dye-sensitized solar cells based on hydroquinone/benzoquinone as a bioinspired redox couple”
M. Cheng, X. Yang, F. Zhang, J. Zhao, L. Sun
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2012, 51, 9896-9899.
23. “Electrochemical water oxidation by photo-deposited cobalt-based catalyst on a nano-structured TiO2 electrode”
L. Li, L. Sun
Science China Chemistry, 2012, 55(9), 1976-1981.
22. “Oxygen evolution from water oxidation on molecular catalysts confined in the nanocages of mesoporous silicas”
B. Li, F. Li, S. Bai, Z. Wang, L. Sun, Q. Yang, C. Li
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5(8), 8229-8233.
21. “Novel D-π-A type II organic sensitizers for dye sensitized solar cells”
S. Li, X. Yang, M. Cheng, J. Zhao, Y. Wang, L. Sun
Tetrahedron Lett., 2012, 53(27), 3425-3428.
20. “Efficient dye-sensitized solar cells based on an iodine-free electrolyte using L-cysteine/L-cystine as a redox couple”
M. Cheng, X. Yang, S. Li, X. Wang, L. Sun
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5(4), 6290-6293.
19. “Visible light driven hydrogen production from a photo-active cathode based on a molecular catalyst and organic dye-sensitized
p-type nanostructured NiO”
L.Lin, L. Duan, F. Wen, C. Li, M. Wang, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Chem. Commun., 2012, 48(7), 988-990.
18. “Engineering of highly efficient tetrahydroquinoline sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells”
Y. Hao, X. Yang, J. Cong, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Tetrahedron, 2012, 68(2), 552-558.
17. “Solvent-free ionic liquid electrolytes without elemental iodine for dye-sensitized solar cells”
J. Liu, X. Yang, J. Cong, L. Kloo, L. Sun
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2012, 14(33), 11592-11595.
16. “Photo-induced electron transfer study of D-pi-A sensitizers with different type of anchoring groups for dye-sensitized solar cells”
Y. Hao, X. Yang, J. Cong, X. Jiang, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
RSC Advances, 2012, 2(14), 6011-6017.
15. “Nitro group as a new anchoring group for organic dyes in dye-sensitized solar cells”
J. Cong, X. Yang, J. Liu, J. Zhao, Y. Hao, Y. Wang, L. Sun
Chem. Commun., 2012, 48(53), 6663-6665.
14. “Photocatalytic H2 production in aqueous solution with host-guest inclusions formed by insertion of an FeFe-hydrogenase mimic
dye into cyclodextrins”
X. Li, M. Wang, D. Zheng, K. Han, J. Dong, L. Sun
Energy Environ. Sci., 2012, 5(8), 8220-8224.
13. “Photochemical hydrogen production with molecular devices comprising a zinc porphyrin and a cobaloxime catalyst”
P. Zhang, M. Wang, X. Li, H. Cui, J. Dong, L. Sun
Science China Chemistry, 2012, 55(7), 1274-1282.
12. “Photocatalytic water reduction and study of the formation of Fe1Fe0 species in diiron catalyst sytems”
X. Li, M. Wang, L. Chem, X. Wang, J. Dong, L. Sun
ChemSusChem, 2012, 5(5), 913-919.
11. “Femtosecond to millisecond studies of electron transfer processes in a donor–(p-spacer)–acceptor series of organic dyes for solar
cells interacting with titania nanoparticles and ordered nanotube array filmsw”,
M. Ziolek, B. Cohen, X. Yang, L. Sun, M. Paulose, O. Varghese, C. Grimese, A. Douhal*
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2012, 14, 2816–2831.
10. “Ru complexes containing pyridine dicarboxylate ligands: electronic effects on their catalytic activity toward water oxidation”
J. An, L. Duan, L. Sun
Faraday Discuss., 2012, 155, 267–275.
9. “Pendant amine bases speed up proton transfers to metals by splitting the Barriersw”
Y. Wang, M. Wang, L. Sun, M. Ahlquist
Chem. Commun., 2012, 48, 4450–4452.
8. “Phosphine coordination to a cobalt diimine−dioxime catalyst increases stability during light-driven H2 production”
P. Zhang, P. Jacques, M.Chavarot-Kerlidou, * M. Wang,* L. Sun, M. Fontecave, V. Artero
Inorg. Chem., 2012, 51, 2115−2120.
7. “Water oxidation catalysis: influence of anionic ligands upon the redox properties and catalytic performance of mononuclear
L. Tong, Y. Wang, L. Duan, Y. Xu, X. Cheng, A. Fischer, M. Ahlquist, L. Sun
Inorg. Chem., 2012, 51, 3388−3398.
6. “Polymerization of rac-lactide catalyzed by group 4 metal complexes containing chiral N atoms”
M. Hu, M. Wang, P. Zhang, K. Jin, Y. Chen, L. Sun
Polym. Bull., 2012, 68, 1789–1799.
5. “A highly efficient colourless sulfur/iodide-based hybrid electrolyte for dye-sensitized solar cells”
J. Cong, X. Yang,Y. Hao, L. Kloo, L, Sun
RSC Advances, 2012, 2, 3625–3629.
4. “Towards A Solar Fuel Device: Light-driven Water Oxidation Catalyzed by a Supramolecular Assembly”
F. Li, Y. Jiang, F. Huang, B. Zhang, Y. Gao, L. Sun
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 2417 –2420.
3. “A molecular ruthenium catalyst with water-oxidation activity comparable to that of photosystem II”
L. Duan, F. Bozoglian, S. Mandal, B. Stewart, T. Privalov, A. Llobet, L. Sun
Nature Chemistry, 2012, 4(5), 418-423
2. “Recent progresses in electrochemical hydrogen production with earth-abundant metal complexes as catalysts”
M. Wang, L. Chen, L. Sun
Energy Environ. Sci. 2012, 5 (5), 6763 - 6778
1. “Oxygen evolution at functionalized carbon surfaces: a strategy for immobilization of molecular water oxidation catalysts”
L. Tong, M. Gothelid, L. Sun
Chem. Commun., 2012, 48(80), 10025-10027.