30. “Practical synthesis of new beta-diketone-connected bipyridine and its conversion to pyrazole-centered bipyridine ligand”
W. Zhang, J. Liu, H. Zhu, W. Gao, L. Sun
Synthetic Commun., 2007, 37, 3393-3402.
29. “Synthesis of 3-aryl-5-tbutylsalicylaldehydes and their chiral schiff base compounds”
H. Liu, M. Wang, Y. Wang, Q. Gu, L. Sun
Synthetic Commun., 2007, 37, 3815-3826.
28. “Diiron azadithiolates with hydrophilic phosphatriaza-adamantane ligand as iron-only hydrogenase active site models: synthesis,
structure, and electrochemical study”
Z. Wang , J. Liu, C. He , S. Jiang , B. Åkermark L. Sun
Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2007, 360(7), 2411-2419.
27. “Pentacarbonyl-12C, 2 3C-(diphenylphosphine-1P)( -2-propyl-2-azapropane-1,3-dithiolato-1k 2S,S':22S,S')diiron(Fe-Fe)”
Z. Wang, J. Liu, L. Sun
Acta Crystallographica, Section E: Structure Reports Online, 2007, E63(7), 1959-1960.
26. “Synthesis and photophysical and electrochemical properties of a binuclear Ru(bpy)3-Cu(III) Corrole complex”
Y. Gao, J. Liu, W. Jiang, M. Li, W. Zhang, M. Xia, Björn Åkermark L. Sun
J. Porphyr. Phthalocya., 2007, 11(5-6), 463-469.
25. “Azadithiolates cofactor of the iron-only hydrogenase and its PR3-monosubstituted derivatives: synthesis, structure, electrochemistry and protonation”
Z. Wang , J. Liu, C. He, S. Jiang, B. Åkermark L. Sun
J. Organomet. Chem., 2007, 692(24), 5501-5507.
24. “Anthraquinone dyes as photosensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells”
C. Li, X. Yang, R. Chen, J. Pan, H. Tian, H. Zhu, X. Wang, A. Hagfeldta, L. Sun
Sol. Energ. Mat. Sol. C., 2007, 91, 1863–1871.
23. “Host-guest chemistry and light driven molecular lock of Ru(bpy)3-viologen with cucurbit[7-8]urils.”
S. Sun, R. Zhang, S. Andersson, J. Pan, D. Zou, B. Åkermark, and L. Sun
J. Phys. Chem. B, 2007, 111, 13357-13363.
22. “Iron(III) complexes with a tripodal N3O ligand containing internal base as a model of catechol intradiol-cleaving dioxygenases”
F. Li, M. Wang, P. Li, T. Zhang, L. Sun
Inorg. Chem., 2007, 46, 9364-9371.
21. “Phenothiazine derivatives for efficient organic dye-sensitized solar cells”
H. Tian, X. Yang, R. Chen, Y. Pan, L. Li, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2007, 3741-3743.
20. “Effect of deprotonation of a benzimidazolyl ligand on the redox potential and the structures of mononuclear ruthenium(II)
H. Sun, M. Wang, K. Jin, C. Ma, R. Zhang, L. Sun
Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2007, 4128-4131.
19. “Influence of the built-in pyridinium salt on asymmetric epoxidation of substituted chromenes catalysed by chiral (pyrrolidine salen)
D. Wang , M. Wang, X. Wang, R. Zhang, J. Maa, L. Sun
J. Mol. Catal. A-Chem., 2007, 278–283.
18. “Phosphane and phosphite unsymmetrically disubstituted diiron complexes related to the Fe-only hydrogenase active site”
P. Li, M. Wang, C. He, X. Liu, K. Jin, L. Sun
Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2007, 3718–3727.
17. “Effect of tetrahydroquinoline dyes structure on the performance of organic dye-sensitized solar cells”
R. Chen, X. Yang, H. Tian, X. Wang, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Chem. Mater., 2007, 19, 4007-4015.
16. “Influence of π-conjugation units in organic dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells”
P. Qin, X. Yang, R. Chen, L. Sun, T. Marinado, T. Edvinsson, G. Boschloo, A. Hagfeldt
J. Phys. Chem. C, 2007, 111, 1853-1860.
15. “Electrogenerated chemiluminescence of a series of donor-acceptor molecules and X-ray crystallographic evidence for the reaction
X. Jiang, X. Yang, C. Zhao, K. Jin, L. Sun
J. Phys. Chem. C, 2007, 111, 9595-9602.
14. “Binuclear iron-sulfur complexes with bidentate phosphine ligands as active site models of Fe-hydrogenase and their catalytic proton
W. Gao, J. Ekstrom, J. Liu, C. Chen, L. Eriksson, L. Weng, B. Åkermark, L. Sun
Inorg. Chem., 2007, 46, 1981-1991.
13. “Intermolecular electron transfer from photogenerated Ru(bpy)3+ to [2Fe2S] model complexes of the iron-only hydrogenase
Y. Na, J. Pan, M. Wang, L. Sun
Inorg. Chem., 2007, 46, 3813-3815.
12. “A computational study of O-O bond formation catalyzed by mono- and bis-Mn(IV)corrole complexes”
T. Privalov, L. Sun, B. Åkermark, J. Liu, Y. Gao, M. Wang
Inorg. Chem. 2007, 46, 7075-7086.
11. “Protonation, electrochemical properties and molecular structures of halogen-functionalized diiron azadithiolate complexes
related to the active site of iron-only hydrogenases”
F. Wang, M. Wang, X. Liu, K. Jin, W. Dong, L. Sun
Dalton Trans., 2007, 3812 - 3819.
10. “Carbene-pyridine chelating 2Fe2S hydrogenase model complexes as highly active catalysts for the electrochemical reduction of protons
from weak acid (HOAc)”
L. Duan, M. Wang, P. Li, Y. Na, N. Wang and L. Sun
Dalton Trans., 2007, 1277-1283.
9. “Fe-S complexes containing five-membered heterocycles: novel models for the active site of hydrogenases with unusual low reduction
S. Jiang, J. Liu, Y. Shi, Z. Wang, B. Åkermark, L. Sun
Dalton Trans., 2007, 896-902
8. “Preparation, structures and electrochemical property of phosphine substituted diiron azadithiolates relevant to the active site of Fe-only hydrogenases”
W. Dong, M. Wang, Tianbiao Liu, X. Liu, K. Jin, L. Sun
J. Inorg. Biochem., 2007, 101, 506–513.
7. “Synthesis and characterization of manganese and copper corrole xanthene complexes as catalysts for water oxidation”
Y. Gao, J. Liu, M. Wang, Y. Na, B. Åkermark, L. Sun
Tetrahedron, 2007, 63, 1987-1994.
6. “Synthesis, electrochemical, and photophysical studies of multicomponent systems based on porphyrin and ruthenium(II) polypyridine
X. Liu, J. Liu, J. Pan, S. Andersson, L. Sun
Tetrahedron, 2007, 63, 9195-9205.
5. “Preparation, characteristics and crystal structures of novel N-heterocyclic carbene substituted furan- and pyridine-containing azadithiolate Fe–S complexes”
S. Jiang, J. Liu, Y. Shi, Z. Wang, B. Åkermark, L. Sun
Polyhedron, 2007, 26, 1499–1504.
4. “Synthesis, structures and electrochemical properties of hydroxyl- and pyridyl-functionalized diiron azadithiolate complexes”
H. Cui, M. Wang, W. Dong, L. Duan, P. Li, L. Sun
Polyhedron, 2007, 26, 904-910.
3. “Synthesis and photophysical and electrochemical study of tyrosine covalently linked to high-valent copper(iii)and manganese(IV)
M. Xia, J. Liu, Y. Gao, B. Åkermark, L. Sun
Helvetica Chimica Acta, 2007, 90, 553-561.
2. “Tetrahydroquinoline dyes with different spacers for organic dye-sensitized solar cells”
R. Chen, X. Yang, H. Tian, L. Sun
J. Photochem. Photobiol. A, 2007, 189, 295-300.
1. “Facile and highly efficient light-induced PR3/CO ligand exchange: A novel approach to the synthesis of [(l-SCH2NnPrCH2S)
W. Gao, J. Liu, B. Åkermark, L. Sun
J. Organomet. Chem., 2007, 692, 1579-1583.