17. “A New Dinuclear Ruthenium Complex as an Efficient Water Oxidation Catalyst”
Y. Xu, T. Akermark, V. Gyollai, D. Zou, L. Eriksson, L. Duan, R. Zhang, B. Akermark, L. Sun
Ino. Chem., 2009, 48(7), 2717-2719.
16. “Visible light driven H2 production in molecular systems employing colloidal MoS2 nanoparticles as catalyst”
X. Zong, Y. Na, F. Wen, G. Ma, J. Yang, D. Wang, Y. Ma, M. Wang, L. Sun, Can Li
Chem. Commun., 2009, 4536–4538.
15. “Preparation, facile deprotonation, and rapid H/D exchange of the μ-hydride diiron model complexes of the [FeFe]-hydrogenase containing a pendant amine in a chelating diphosphine ligand”
N. Wang, M. Wang, J. Liu, K. Jin, L. Chen, L. Sun
Inorg. Chem., 2009, 48(24), 11551-11558.
14. “Asymmetric oxidation of sulfides with hydrogen peroxide catalyzed by a vanadium complex of a new chiral NOO-ligand”
H. Liu, M. Wang, Y. Wang, Y. Wang, H. Sun, L. Sun
Catalysis Communications, 2009, 11(4), 294-297.
13. “Two novel carbazole dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells with open-circuit voltages up to 1 V based on Br-/Br3- electrolytes”
C. Teng, X. Yang, C. Yuan, C. Li, R. Chen, H. Tian, S. Li, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Organic Letters , 2009, 11(23), 5542-5545.
12. “Photochemical hydrogen production catalyzed by polypyridyl ruthenium cobaltoxime heterobinuclear complexes with different
C. Li, M. Wang, J. Pan, P. Zhang, R. Zhang, L. Sun
J. Organomet. Chem., 2009, 694(17), 2814-2819.
11. “Light-driven hydrogen production catalysed by transition metal complexes in homogeneous systems”
M. Wang, Y. Na, M. Gorlov, L. Sun
Dalton Transactions, 2009, 33, 6458-6467.
10. “Tuning of phenoxazine chromophores for efficient organic dye-sensitized solar cells”
H. Tian, X. Yang, J. Cong, R. Chen, J. Liu, Y. Hao, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Chem. Commun., 2009, 41, 6288-6290.
9. “Efficient near infrared D-π-A sensitizers with lateral anchoring group for dye-sensitized solar cells”
Y. Hao, X.Yang, J. Cong, H.Tian, A.Hagfeldt, L.Sun
Chem. Commun., 2009, 27, 4031-4033.
8. “Synthesis and characterization of carboxy-functionalized diiron model complexes of [FeFe]-hydrogenases: Decarboxylation of
Ph2PCH2COOH promoted by a diiron azadithiolate complex”
Z. Zhao, M. Wang, W. Dong, P. Li, Z.Yu, L.Sun
J. Organomet. Chem., 2009, 694, 2309-2314.
7. “A metal-free "black dye'' for panchromatic dye-sensitized solar cells”
H. Tian, X. Yang, R. Chen, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Energy & Environmental Science, 2009, 2(6), 674-677.
6. “Nucleophilic attack of hydroxide on a MnV oxo complex: a model of the O-O bond formation in the oxygen evolving complex of
Y. Gao, T. Aakermark, J. Liu, L. Sun, B. Aakermark
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2009, 131(25), 8726-8727.
5. “High incident photon-to-current conversion efficiency of p-type dye-sensitized solar cells based on NiO and organic chromophores”
P. Qin, M.Linder, T.Brinck, G. Boschloo, A. Hagfeldt, and L. Sun
Adv. Mater., 2009, 21, 2993–2996.
4. “Protophilicity, electrochemical property, and desulfurization of diiron dithiolate complexes containing a functionalized C-2 bridge with two vicinal basic sites”
T. Zhang, M. Wang, N. Wang, P.Li, Z. Li, L. Sun
Polyhedron, 2009, 28(6), 1138-1144.
3. “Structures, protonation, and electrochemical properties of diiron dithiolate complexes containing pyridyl-phosphine ligands”
P. Li, M. Wang, L. Chen, J. Liu, Z. Zhao, L. Sun
Dalton Trans., 2009, 11, 1919-1926.
2. “Electrogenerated chemiluminescence of benzo 15-crown-5 derivatives”
X. Jiang, X. Yang, C. Zhao, L. Sun
J. Phys. Org. Chem., 2009, 22, 1-8.
1. “Synthesis, protonation and electrochemical properties of trinuclear NiFe2 complexes Fe2(CO)6(μ3-S)2[Ni(Ph2PCH2)2NR] (R= n-Bu, Ph) with an internal pendant nitrogen base as a proton relay”
L. Duan, M. Wang, P. Li, N. Wang, F. Wang, L. Sun
Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2009, 362, 372-376.