23. “Chemical and light-driven oxidation of water catalyzed by an efficient dinuclear ruthenium complex”
Y. Xu, A. Fischer, L. Duan, L. Tong, E. Gabrielsson, B. Akermark, and L. Sun
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2010, 49, 8934 –8937.
22. “Photochemical H2 production with noble-metal-free molecular devices comprising a porphyrin photosensitizer and a cobaloxime
P. Zhang, M. Wang, C. Li, X. Li, J. Dong, L. Sun
Chem. Commun., 2010,46, 8806-8808.
21. “Tuning the HOMO energy levels of organic dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells based on Br_/Br3_ electrolytes”
C. Teng, X. Yang, S. Li, M. Cheng, A. Hagfeldt, L. Wu, L. Sun
Chem. Eur. J., 2010, 16, 13127 – 13138.
20. “Highly enantioselective sulfoxidation with vanadium catalysts of Schiff bases derived from bromo- and iodo-functionalized
Y. Wang, M. Wang, Y. Wang, X. Wang, L. Wang, L. Sun
Journal of Catalysis, 2010, 273, 177–181
19. “Efficient organic-dye-sensitized solar cells based on an iodine-free electrolyte”
H. Tian, X. Jiang, Z. Yu, L. Kloo, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2010, 49, 7328 –7331
18. “A photoelectrochemical device for visible light driven water splitting by a molecular ruthenium catalyst assembled on dye-sensitized
L. Li, L. Duan, Y. Xu, M. Gorlov, A. Hagfeldtab, L. Sun
Chem. Commun., 2010, 46, 7307–73099.
17. “Visible light-driven water oxidation catalyzed by a highly efficient dinuclear ruthenium complexw”
Y. Xu, L. Duan, L. Tong, B. Akermarkb, L. Sun
Chem. Commun., 2010, 46, 6506–6508.
16. “Dye-sensitized solar cells”
A. Hagfeldt, G. Boschloo, L. Sun
L. Kloo, H. Pettersso, Chem. Rev., 2010, 110, 6595–6663.
15. “Photocatalytic hydrogen production from water by noble-metal-free molecular catalyst systems containing rose bengal and the
cobaloximes of BFx-bridged oxime ligands”
P. Zhang, M. Wang, J. Dong, X. Li, F. Wang, L. Wu, L. Sun
J. Phys. Chem. C, 2010, 114, 15868–15874.
14. “Interrogating the ultrafast dynamics of an efficient dye for sunlight conversionw”
M. Ziolek, X. Yang, L. Sun, A. Douhal
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2010, 12, 8098–8107.
13. “Preparation and structure of an enantiomeric water-bridged dinuclear indium complex containing two homochiral N atoms and its
performance as an initiator in polymerization of rac-lactide”
M. Hu, M. Wang, P. Zhang, L. Wang, F. Zhu, L. Sun
Inorg. Chem. Commun., 2010, 13(8), 968-971.
12. “PdCl2-catalyzed cross-coupling reaction of arylacetylene iodides with arylboronic acids to diarylacetylenes”
Y. Shi, X. Li, J. Liu, W. Jiang, L. Sun
Tetrahedron Lett., 2010, 51(28), 3626-3628.
11. “Influence of triple bonds as π-spacer units in metal-free organic dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells”
C. Teng, X. Yang, C. Yang, H. Tian, S. Li, X. Wang, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
J. Phys. Chem. C, 2010, 114(25), 11305-11313.
10. “Hydrogen production by noble-metal-free molecular catalysts and related nanomaterials”
M. Wang, L. Sun
ChemSusChem, 2010, 3(5), 551-554.
9. “Synthesis and mechanistic studies of organic chromophores with different energy levels for p-type dye-sensitized solar cells”
P. Qin, J. Wiberg, E. A. Gibson, M. Linder, L. Li, T. Brinck, A. Hagfeldt, B. Albinsson, L. Sun
J. Phys. Chem. C, 2010, 114, 4738–4748.
8. “Chemical and photochemical water oxidation catalyzed by mononuclear ruthenium complexes with a negatively charged tridentate
L. Duan, Y. Xu, M. Gorlov, L. Tong, S. Andersson, L. Sun
Chem. Eur. J., 2010, 16, 4659 – 4668.
7. “Double-layered NiO photocathodes for p-type DSSCs with record IPCE”
L. Li, E. Gibson, P. Qin, G. Boschloo, M. Gorlov, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Adv. Mater., 2010, 22, 1759–1762.
6. “Molecular design of anthracene-bridged metal-free organic dyes for efficient dye-sensitized solar cells”
C. Teng, X. Yang, C. Yang, S. Li, M. Cheng, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
J. Phys. Chem. C, 2010, 114, 9101–9110.
5. “Preparation and structures of enantiomeric dinuclear zirconium and hafnium complexes containing two homochiral N atoms, and
their catalytic property for polymerization of rac-lactide”
M. Hu, M. Wang, H. Zhu, L. Zhang, H. Zhang, L. Sun
Dalton Trans., 2010, 39, 4440–4446.
4. “Visible light-driven water oxidation by a molecular ruthenium catalyst in homogeneous system”
L. Duan, Y. Xu, P. Zhang, M. Wang, L. Sun
Inorg. Chem., 2010, 49, 209–215.
3. “Synthesis of tri- and disalicylaldehydes and their chiral schiff base compounds”
H. Liu, M.Wang, Y. Wang, L. Wang, L. Sun
Synthetic Communications, 2010, 40, 1074–1081.
2. “Effect of different electron donating groups on the performance of dye-sensitized solar cells”
H. Tian, X. Yang, J. Cong, R. Chen, C. Teng, J. Liu, Y. Hao, L. Wang, L. Sun
Dyes and Pigments, 2010, 84, 62-68.
1. “Homogeneous photocatalytic production of hydrogen from water by a bioinspired [Fe2S2] catalyst with high turnover numbers”
P. Zhang, M. Wang, Y. Na, X. Li, Y. Jiang, L. Sun
Dalton Trans., 2010, 39, 1204-1206.