30. “Highly efficient iso-quinoline cationic organic dyes without vinyl groups for dye-sensitized solar cells”
B. Xu, H. Tian, D. Bi, E. Gabrielsson, E. M. J. Johansson, G. Boschloo, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
J. Mater. Chem. A, 2013,1, 14467-14470.
29. “Convergent/Divergent Synthesis of a Linker-Varied Series of Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on the D35 Donor”
E. Gabrielsson, H. Ellis, S. Feldt, H. Tian, G. Boschloo, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater., 2013, 3, 1647-1656.
28. “Efficient organic dye-sensitized solar cells: molecular engineering of donor-acceptor-acceptor cationic dyes”
M. Cheng, X. Yang*, J. Zhao, C. Chem, Q. Tan, F. Zhang, L. Sun*
ChemSusChem, 2013, 6), 2322-2329
27. “Efficient Panchromatic Organic Sensitizers with Dihydrothiazole Derivative as pi-Bridge for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
C. Chen, X. Yang, M. Cheng, F. Zhang, J. Z hao, L. Sun
ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES,2013, 5(21), 10960-10965
26. “Axial anchoring designed silicon-porphyrin sensitizers for efficient dye-sensitized solar cells”
J. Liu, X. Yang, L. Sun
Chem. Commun., 2013, 49(100), 11785-11787
25. “Electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution from neutral water by molecular cobalt tripyridine-diamine complexes”
P. Zhang, M. Wang, F. Gloaguen, L. Chen, F. Quente, L. Sun
Chem. Commun., 2013, 49 (82), 9455–9457.
24. “Catalytic Activation of H2 under Mild Conditions by a [FeFe]-Hydrogenase Model via Active μ-Hydride Species”
N. Wang, M. Wang, Y. Wang, D. Zheng, H. Han, M. S. G. Ahlquist, L. Sun
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135 (37), 13688–13691
23. “Enhanced Performance of p-Type Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Ultrasmall Mg-Doped CuCrO2 Nanocrystals”
D. Xiong, W. Zhang, X. Zeng, Z. Xu, W. Chen, J. Cui, M. Wang, L. Sun, Y. Cheng
ChemSusChem, 2013, 6(8), 1432-1437.
22. “Visible light-driven water oxidation catalyzed by mononuclear ruthenium complexes”
L. Wang, L. Duan, L. Tong, L. Sun
Journal of Catalysis, 2013, 306, 129–132.
21. “Chemical and photocatalytic water oxidation by mononuclear Ru catalysts”
Y. Jiang, F. Li, F. Huang, B. Zhang, L. Sun
Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 2013, 34(8), 1489-1495.
20. “Insights into Ru-Based Molecular Water Oxidation Catalysts: Electronic and Noncovalent-Interaction Effects on Their
L. Duan, L. Wang, A. K. Inge, A. Fischer, X. Zou, L. Sun,
Inorg. Chem., 2013, 52(14), 7844-7852.
19. “Efficient p-type dye-sensitized solar cells based on disulfide/thiolate electrolytes”
X. Xu, B. Zhang, J. Cui, D. Xiong, Y. Shen, W. Chen, L. Sun, Y. Cheng, M. Wang
NANOSCALE, 2013, 5(17), 7963-7969.
18. “A new type of organic sensitizers with pyridine-N-oxide as the anchoring group for dye-sensitized solar cells”
L. Wang, X. Yang, S. Li, M. Cheng, L. Sun
RSC ADVANCES, 2013, 3(33), 13677-13680.
K. Domen, L. Sun
CATALYSIS SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, 2013, 3(7), 1659-1659.
16. “Reactions of [FeFe]-hydrogenase models involving formation of hydrides related to proton reduction and hydrogen
N. Wang, M. Wang, L. Chen, L. Sun
Dalton Trans., 2013, 42, 12059-12071.
15. “Effect of the acceptor on the performance of dye-sensitized solar cells”
M. Cheng, X. Yang, C. Chen, J. Zhao, Q. Tan, L. Sun
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2013, 15(40), 17452-17459.
14. “Tuning band structures of dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells: effect of different pi-bridges on the performance of cells”
J. Liu, X. Yang, J. Zhao, L. Sun
RSC Advances, 2013, 3(36), 15734-15743.
13. “Dye-sensitized solar cells based on hydroquinone/benzoquinone as bio-inspired redox couple with different counter
M. Cheng, X. Yang, C. Chen, J. Zhao, F. Zhang, L. Sun
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2013, 15(36), 15146-15152.
12. “Degradation of Cyanoacrylic Acid-Based Organic Sensitizers in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
C. Chen, X. Yang, M. Cheng, F. Zhang, L. Sun
ChemSusChem 2013, 6, 1270-1275.
11. “New Organic Dyes with a Phenanthrenequinone Derivative as the pi-Conjugated Bridge for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
J. Zhao, X. Yang, M. Cheng, S. Li, L. Sun
J. Phys. Chem. C, 2013, 117, 12936-12941.
10. “Molecular Design and Performance of Hydroxylpyridium Sensitizers for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
J. Zhao, X. Yang, M. Cheng, S. Li, L. Sun
ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES, 2013, 5, 5227-5231.
9. “Highly efficient organic dyes containing a benzopyran ring as a pi-bridge for DSSCs”
C. Chen, X. Yang, M. Cheng, F. Zhang, J. Zhao, L. Sun
RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 12688-12693.
8. “Initial light soaking treatment enables hole transport material to outperform spiro-OMeTAD in solid-state dye-sensitized
L. Yang, B. Xu, D. Bi, H. Tian*, G. Boschloo, L. Sun, A. Hagfeldt, E. Johansson*
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 7378-7385.
7. “Tuning the HOMO and LUMO energy levels of organic dyes with N-carboxomethylpyridinium as acceptor to optimize
the efficiency of dye-sensitized solar cells”
M. Cheng, X. Yang, F. Zhang, J. Zhao, L. Sun
J. Phys. Chem. C, 2013, 117, 9076-9083.
6. “Promoting the activity of catalysts for the oxidation of water with bridged dinuclear ruthenium complexes”
Y. Jiang, F. Li, B. Zhang, X. Li, X. Wang, F. Huang, and L. Sun
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2013, 52, 3398 –3401.
5. “Visible light driven water splitting in a molecular device with unprecedently high photocurrent density”
Y. Gao, X. Ding, J. Liu, L. Wang, Z. Lu, L. Li, L. Sun
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135, 4219-4222.
4. “Co-sensitization of organic dyes for efficient dye-sensitized solar cells”
M. Cheng, X. Yang, J. Li, F. Zhang, L. Sun
ChemSusChem, 2013, 6, 70-77.
3. “Tetranuclear iron complexes bearing benzenetetrathiolate bridges as four-electron transformation templates and their electrocatalytic properties for proton reduction”,
L. Chen, M. Wang, F. Gloaguen, D. Zheng, P. Zhang, L. Sun,
Inorg. Chem., 2013, 52, 1798-1806.
2. “Catalytic water oxidation by mononuclear Ru complexes with an anionic ancillary ligand”
L. Tong, A. Ken Inge, L. Duan, L. Wang, X. Zou, L. Sun
Inorg. Chem., 2013, 52, 2505-2518.
1. “Highly efficient iso-quinoline cationic organic dyes without vinyl groups for dye-sensitized solar cells”
J. Zhao, X. Yang, M. Cheng, S. Li, X. Wang, L. Sun
Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1, 2441-2446.