孙立成，大连理工大学特聘教授。分别于1984年、1987年、1990年获得大连理工大学学士、硕士、博士学位。1990-1992年中科院原感光化学研究所助理研究员，1992-1995年先后在德国马普辐射化学研究所、柏林自由大学（洪堡学者）从事博士后研究，1995年起在瑞典皇家工学院、瑞典斯德哥尔摩大学担任助理教授、副教授(Docent)，2004年受聘瑞典皇家工学院分子器件终身首席教授(chair professor in molecular electronics)。2017年2月当选瑞典皇家工程院院士。孙立成教授是教育部“长江学者”特聘教授，中组部“千人计划”首批入选者，国家特聘专家，大连理工大学学术委员会委员、国际化咨询委员会成员，大连理工大学化工与环境生命学部副部长、精细化工国家重点实验室副主任，大连理工大学—瑞典皇家工学院分子器件联合研究中心主任，大连理工大学人工光合作用研究所所长。
孙立成教授长期从事太阳能燃料与太阳能电池科学前沿领域研究，尤其在高效水氧化催化剂的设计合成、氧-氧键形成机理，以及光解水制氢功能器件的设计与制备等领域取得了令国际同行瞩目的研究成果。在国际化学领域重要学术期刊上发表SCI 论文500余篇，其中包括Science、Nature Chem.、Chem. Rev.、 Acc. Chem. Res.、J. Am. Chem. Soc.、Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.等IF＞10 的论文及述评80余篇。论文被引用27000余次，H-指数为80。作为学术会议主席/共同主席成功组织7次大型国际学术会议。包括Plenary lecture和Keynote lecture在内的国际会议邀请报告100余次。现任德国Wiley 期刊ChemSusChem 编委会主席、荷兰Elsevier 期刊Journal of Energy Chemistry 副主编、《中国科学-化学》编委、德国Wiley 期刊Chemistry-An Asian Journal 及英国RSC Advances 国际咨询委员会成员。2014年、2017年入选“全球高被引科学家”和 “The World's Most Influential Scientific Minds”。曾获瑞典皇家科学院沃尔玛克奖（Wallmark Prize 2016）、国际先进材料协会智能能源技术奖（Smart Energy Technology Award 2016）、瑞典化学会Arrhenius 奖章（Arrhenius Medal 2014）、2013年瑞典乌普萨拉大学Ulla och Stig Holmquist Pris 有机化学科学奖、辽宁省国际科学技术合作奖（2015年），大连市星海友谊奖（2017年），2013 年6 月作为四位杰出科学家之一受到瑞典国王卡尔·古斯塔夫十六世的接见。孙立成教授在人工光合作用和新型太阳能电池研究领域具有深厚的研究基础。
※ 2013 年作为四位杰出科学家之一受到瑞典国王卡尔·古斯塔夫十六世的接见
509. “Electrocatalytic Water Oxidation Promoted by 3D Nano-Architectured Turbostratic δ-MnOx on Carbon Nanotube”
B. Zhang, Y. Li, M. Valvo, L. Fan, Q. Daniel, L. Wang, L. Sun
508. “Defective and “c-Disordered” Hortensia-like Layered MnOx as Efficient Electrocatalyst for Water Oxidation at Neutral pH”
B. Zhang, H. Chen, Q. Daniel, B. Philippe, F. Yu, M. Valvo, Y. Li, R. B. Ambre, P. Zhang, F. Li, H. Rensmo, L. Sun
507. “The Ru-tpc Water Oxidation Catalyst and Beyond: Water Nucleophilic Attack Pathway versus Radical Coupling Pathway”
T. Fan, L. Duan, P. Huang, H. Chen, Q. Daniel, M. Ahlqusit, L. Sun
506. “Tailor-Making Low-Cost Spiro[fluorene-9,9'-xanthene]-Based 3D Oligomers for Perovskite Solar Cells”
B. Xu, J. Zhang, Y. Hua, P. Liu, L. Wang, C. Ruan, Y. Li, G. Boschloo, E. Johansson, L. Kloo, A. Hagfeldt, A. Jen, L. Sun
505. “The Importance of Pendant Groups on Triphenylamine-based Hole Transport Materials for obtaining Perovskite Solar Cells with over 20% Efficiency”
J. Zhang, B. Xu, L. Yang, C. Ruan, L. Wang, P. Liu, W. Zhang, N. Vlachopoulos, L. Kloo, G. Boschloo, L. Sun, A. Hagfeldt, E. Johansson
504. “Chemistry Future: Priorities and Opportunities from the Sustainability Perspective”
M. Beller, G. Centi, L. Sun
503. “High performance solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells based on organic blue-colored dyes”
Z. Shen, B. Xu, P. Liu, Y. Hu, Y. Yu, H. Ding, L. Kloo, J. Hua, L. Sun, H. Tian
502. “Molecular engineering of D-A-pi-A sensitizers for highly efficient solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells”
X. Li, B. Xu, P. Liu, Y. Hu, L. Kloo, J. Hua, L. Sun, H. Tian
501. “Hollow Iron-Vanadium Composite Spheres: A Highly Efficient Iron-Based Water Oxidation Electrocatalyst without the Need for Nickel or Cobalt”
K. Fan, Y. Ji, H. Zou, J. Zhang, B. Zhu, H. Chen, Q. Daniel, Y. Luo, J. Yu, L. Sun
500. “Inorganic assembly catalysts for artificial photosynthesis: general discussion”
H. Kumagai, L. Hammarstrom, DR. Whang, Y. Shinohara, J. Martinez, J. Karlsson, P. Summers, CD. Windle, M. Kodera, R. Cogdell, KR. Tolod, DH. Apaydin, E. Fujita, A. Kibler,F. Fan, E. Gibson, H. Usami, A. Iwase, H. Inoue, A. Kudo, D. Gust, K. Domen, F. Cassiola, K. Takagi, SO. Kang, A. Yamakata, C. Li, L. Sun, H. Park, YS. Kang, R. Li, F. Di Fonzo, T. Setoyama, O. Ishitani
499. “Temperature dependence of electrocatalytic water oxidation: a triple device model with a photothermal collector and photovoltaic cell coupled to an electrolyzer”
B. Zhang, Q. Daniel, M. Cheng, L. Fan, L. Sun
498. “Towards efficient and robust anodes for water splitting: Immobilization of Ru catalysts on carbon electrode and hematite by in situ polymerization”
L. Wang, K. Fan, H. Chen, Q. Daniel, B. Philippe, H. Rensmo, L. Sun
497. “Incorporation of Counter Ions in Organic Molecules: New Strategy in Developing Dopant-Free Hole Transport Materials for Efficient Mixed-Ion Perovskite Solar Cells”
J. Zhang, B. Xu, L. Yang, A. Mingorance, C. Ruan, Y. Hua, L. Wang, N. Vlachopoulos, M. Lira-Cantu, G. Boschloo, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun, EMJ. Johansson
496. “Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells Based on a Solution Processable Nickel(II) Phthalocyanine and Vanadium Oxide Integrated Hole Transport Layer”
M. Cheng, Y. Li, M. Safdari, C. Chen, P. Liu, L. Kloo, L. Sun
495. “In Situ Phase-Induced Spatial Charge Separation in Core–Shell Oxynitride Nanocube Heterojunctions Realizing Robust Solar Water Splitting”
J. Hou, Y. Wu, S. Cao, F. Liang, Z. Lin, Z. Gao, L. Sun
494. “Rearranging from 6-to 7-coordination initiates the catalytic activity: An EPR study on a Ru-bda water oxidation catalyst”
Q. Daniel, P. Huang, T. Fan, Y. Wang, L. Duan, L. Wang, F. Li, Z. Rinkevicius, F. Mamedov, MSG. Ahlquist, S. Styring, L. Sun
493. “Re-Investigation of Cobalt Porphyrin for Electrochemical Water Oxidation on FTO Surface: Formation of CoOx as Active Species”
Q. Daniel, R. B. Ambre, B. Zhang, B. Philippe, H. Chen, F. Li, S. Ahmadi, H. Rensmo, L. Sun
492. “Water oxidation catalyzed by a charge-neutral mononuclear ruthenium(III) complex”
Z. Lu, Y. Gao, H. Chen, Z. Liu, L. Sun
491. “Influences of the adsorption state of catalyst on the performance of DS-PEC for visible light driven water splitting”
L. Zhang, Y. Gao, X. Ding
490. “Copper Oxide Film In-situ Electrodeposited from Cu(II) Complex as Highly Efficient Catalyst for Water Oxidation”
H. Chen, Y. Gao, Z. Lu, L. Ye, L. Sun
489. “Highly Active Three-Dimensional NiFe/Cu2O Nanowires/Cu Foam Electrode for Water Oxidation”
H. Chen, Y. Gao, L. Sun
488. “Insights into electrolyte effects on photoactivities of dye-sensitized photoelectrochemical cells for water splitting”
X. Ding, L. Zhang, Y. Gao
487. “Highly efficient FexNi1-xOy/CP electrode prepared via simple soaking and heating treatments for electrocatalytic water oxidation”
Y. Gao, F. Wu, H. Chen
486. “Fabrication and Kinetic Study of a Ferrihydrite-Modified BiVO4 Photoanode”
F. Yu, F. Li, T. Yao, J. Du, Y. Liang, Y. Wang, H. Han, L. Sun
485. “Highly Efficient Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting with an Immobilized Molecular Co4O4 Cubane Catalyst”
Y. Wang, F. Li, X. Zhou, F. Yu, J. Du, L. Bai, L. Sun
484. “Efficient perovskite solar cells employing a solution-processable copper phthalocyanine as a hole-transporting material”
X. Jiang, Z. Yu, J. Lai, Y. Zhang, N. Lei, D. Wang, L. Sun
483. “High-efficiency perovskite solar cells employing a conjugated donor-acceptor co-polymer as a hole-transporting material”
Z. Yu, Y. Zhang, X. Jiang, X. Li, J. Lai, M. Hu, M. Elawad, GG. Gurzadyan, X. Yang, L. Sun
482. “High-Performance Regular Perovskite Solar Cells Employing Low-Cost Poly(ethylenedioxythiophene) as a Hole-Transporting Material”
X. Jiang, Z. Yu, Y. Zhang, J. Lai, J. Li, GG. Gurzadyan, X. Yang, L. Sun
481. “Interfacial Engineering of Perovskite Solar Cells by Employing a Hydrophobic Copper Phthalocyanine Derivative as Hole-Transporting Material with Improved Performance and Stability”
X. Jiang, Z. Yu, J. Lai, Y. Zhang, M. Hu, N. Lei, D. Wang, X. Yang, L. Sun
480. “A solution-processable copper(II) phthalocyanine derivative as a dopant-free hole-transporting material for efficient and stable carbon counter electrode-based perovskite solar cells”
X. Jiang, Z. Yu, H. Li, Y. Zhao, J. Qu, J. Lai, W. Ma, D. Wang, X. Yang, L. Sun
479. “Efficient dye-sensitized solar cells with [copper(6,6 '-dimethyl-2,2 '-bipyridine)(2)](2+/1+) redox shuttle”
J. Li, X. Yang, Z. Yu, GG. Gurzadyan, M. Cheng, F. Zhang, J. Cong, W. Wang, H. Wang, X. Li, L. Kloo, M. Wang, L. Sun
478. “Low-cost solution-processed digenite Cu9S5 counter electrode for dye-sensitized solar cells”
M. Hu, Z. Yu, J. Li, X. Jiang, J. Lai, X. Yang, M. Wang, L. Sun
477. “Electrocatalytic water oxidation by copper(II) complexes containing a tetra- or pentadentate amine-pyridine ligand”
J. Shen, M. Wang, P. Zhang, J. Jiang, L. Sun
476. “Gas-templating of hierarchically structured Ni-Co-P for efficient electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution”
P. Zhang, H. Chen, M. Wang, Y. Yang, J. Jiang, B. Zhang, L. Duan, QT. Daniel, F. Li, L. Sun
475. “Molecular catalysts for artificial photosynthesis: general discussion”
M. Wang, V. Artero, L. Hammarstrom, J. Martinez, J. Karlsson, D. Gust, P. Summers, C. Machan, P. Brueggeller, CD. Windle, Y. Kageshima, R. Cogdell, KR. Tolod, A. Kibler, DH. Apaydin, E. Fujita, J. Ehrmaier, S. Shima, E. Gibson, F. Karadas, A. Harriman, H. Inoue, A. Kudo, T. Takayama, M. Wasielewski, F. Cassiola, M. Yagi, H. Ishida, F. Franco, SO. Kang, D. Nocera, C. Li, F. Di Fonzo, H. Park, L. Sun, T. Setoyama, YS. Kang, O. Ishitani, JR. Shen, HJ. Son, S. Masaoka
474. “Photocatalytic H-2 production using a hybrid assembly of an [FeFe]-hydrogenase model and CdSe quantum dot linked through a thiolato-functionalized cyclodextrin”
M. Cheng, M. Wang, S. Zhang, F. Liu, Y. Yang, B. Wan, L. Sun
473. “Highly active and durable electrocatalytic water oxidation by a NiB0.45/NiOx core-shell heterostructured nanoparticulate film”
J. Jiang, M. Wang, W. Yan, X. Liu, J. Liu, J. Yang, L. Sun
472. “Efficient Pd@MIL-101(Cr) hetero-catalysts for 2-butyne-1,4-diol hydrogenation exhibiting high selectivity”
D. Yin, C. Li, H. Ren, O. Shekhah, J. Liu, C. Liang
471. “Triptycene-terminated thiolate and selenolate monolayers on Au(111)”
J. Liu, M. Kind, B. Schupbach, D. Kafer, S. Winkler, W. Zhang, A. Terfort, C. Woll
470. “Surface-supported metal-organic framework thin films: fabrication methods, applications, and challenges”
J. Liu, C. Woll
469. “Simultaneously efficient light absorption and charge transport of phosphate and oxygen-vacancy confined in bismuth tungstate atomic layers triggering robust solar CO2 reduction”
J. Hou, S. Cao, Y. Wu, F. Liang, Y. Sun, Z. Lin, L. Sun
468. “Inorganic Colloidal Perovskite Quantum Dots for Robust Solar CO2 Reduction”
J. Hou, S. Cao, Y. Wu, Z. Gao, F. Liang, Y. Sun, Z. Lin, L. Sun
467. “Graphene Dots Embedded Phosphide Nanosheet-Assembled Tubular Arrays for Efficient and Stable Overall Water Splitting”
J. Hou, Y. Sun, S. Cao, Y. Wu, H. Chen, L. Sun
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 24600−24607.
466. “Nickel-Vanadium Monolayer Double Hydroxide for Efficient Electrochemical Waer Oxidation”
K. Fan, H. Chen, Y. Ji, H. Huang, P. M. Classon, Q. Daniel, B. Philippe, H. Rensmo, F. Li, Y. Luo, L. Sun
465. “Facile Synthesis of A Spiro[fluorene-9,9′-xanthene]-based Hole Transport Material for Efficient Solid-state Dye-sensitized Solar Cells and PerovskiteSolar Cells”
B. Xu, D. Bi, Y. Hua, P. Liu, M. Cheng, M. Graetzel, L. Kloo, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Energy Environ. Sci. 2016, 9, 837-877.
464. “A Cu-Based Nanoparticulate Film as Super-Active and Robust Catalyst Surpasses Pt for Electrochemical H2 Production from Neutral and Weak Acidic Aqueous Solutions”
P. Zhang, M. Wang, H. Chen, Y. Yang, Y. Liang, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater. 2016, 6, 1502319.
463. “Constructive Effects of Alkyl Chains: A Strategy to Design Simple and Non-Spiro Hole Transporting Materials for High-efficiency Mixed-Ion Perovskite Solar Cells”
J. Zhang, B. Xu, M. B. Johansson, M. Hadadian, J. P. Correa Baena, P. Liu, Y. Hua, N. Vlachopoulos, E. M. J. Johansson, G. Boschloo, L. Sun, A. Hagfeldt
Adv. Energy Mater. 2016, 6, 1502536.
462. “The Role of 3D Molecular Structural Control in New Hole Transport Materials Outperforming Spiro-OMeTAD in Perovskite Solar Cells”
J. Zhang, Y. Hua, B. Xu, Y. Yang, P. Liu, M. B. Johansson, N. Vlachopoulos, L. Kloo, G. Boschloo, E. M. J. Johansson, L. Sun, A. Hagfeldt
Adv. Energy Mater. 2016, 6, 1601062.
461. “Promoting the Water Oxidation Catalysis by Synergistic Interactions between Ni(OH)2 and Carbon Nanotube”
L. Wang, H. Chen, Q. Daniel, L. Duan, B. Philippe, Y. Yang, H. Rensmo, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater. 2016, 6, 1600516.
460. “Electroless plated Ni-Bx films as highly active electrocatalysts for hydrogen production from water over a wide pH range”
P. Zhang, M. Wang, Y. Yang, T. Yao, H. Han, L. Sun
Nano Energy. 2016, 19, 98-107.
459. “Boosting the efficiency and the stability of low cost perovskite solar cells by using CuPc nanorods as hole transport material and carbon as counter electrode”
F. Zhang, X. Yang, M. Cheng, W. Wang, L. Sun
Nano Energy. 2016, 20, 108-116.
458. “Application of Benzodithiophene based A-D-A Structured Materials in Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells and Organic Solar Cells”
C. Chen, M. Cheng, P. Liu, J.Gao, L. Kloo, L. Sun
Nano Energy. 2016, 23, 40-49.
457. “Facile Synthesized Organic Hole Transporting Material for Perovskite Solar Cell with Efficiency of 19.8%”
D. Bi, B. Xu, P. Gao, L. Sun, M. Graetzel, A. Hagfeldt
Nano Energy. 2016, 23, 138-144.
456. “Facile Synthesis of Fluorene-based Hole Transport Materials for Highly Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells and Solid-State Dye-sensitized Solar Cells”
Y. Hua, J. Zhang, B. Xu, P. Liu, M. Cheng, L. Kloo, E. M. J. Johansson, K. Sveinbjornsson, K. Aitola, G. Boschloo, L. Sun
Nano Energy. 2016, 26, 108-113.
455. “Perovskite-based nanocubes with simultaneously improved visible-light adsorption and charge separation enabling efficient photocatalytic CO2 reduction”
J. Hou, S. Cao, Y. Wu, F. Liang, L. Ye, Z. Lin, L. Sun
Nano Energy. 2016, 30, 59-68.
454. “A Strategy to Boost the Efficiency of Mixed-Ion Perovskite Solar Cells: Changing Geometry of the Hole Transporting Material”
J. Zhang, B. Xu, M. Johansson, N. Vlachopoulos, G. Boschloo, L. Sun, E. Johansson, A. Hagfeldt
ACS Nano 2016, 10, 6816-6825.
453. “High conductivity Ag-based metal organic complexes as dopant-free hole-transport materials for perovskite solar cells with high fill factors”
Y. Hua, B. Xu, P. Liu, H. Chen, H. Tian, M. Cheng, L. Kloo, L. Sun
Chem. Sci. 2016, 7, 2633-2638.
452. “Visible light-driven water oxidation using a covalently-linked molecular catalyst-sensitizer dyad assembled on a TiO2 electrode”
M. Yamamoto, L. Wang, F. Li, T. Fukushima, K. Tanaka, L. Sun, H. Imahori
Chem. Sci. 2016, 7, 1430-1439.
451. “Effect of Bridgehead Steric Bulk on the Intramolecular C-H Heterolysis of [FeFe]-Hydrogenase Active Site Models Containing a P2N2 Pendant Amine Ligand”
D. Zheng, M. Wang, N. Wang, M. Cheng, L. Sun
Inorg. Chem. 2016, 55, 411-418.
450. “Photocatalytic Water Oxidation: by Combination of BiVO4-RGO and Molecular Cobalt Catalyst”
Y. Wang, F. Li, H. Li, L. Bai, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 3050-3053.
449. “An iron-based thin film as a highly efficient catalyst for electrochemical water oxidation in a carbonate electrolyte”
F. Li, L. Bai, H. Li, Y. Wang, F. Yu, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 5753-5756.
448. “Characterization of a Trinuclear Ruthenium Intermediate in Catalytic Water Oxidation by Ru(bda)(oic)2 in Neutral Media”
B. Zhang, F. Li, R. Zhang, C.-B. Ma, L. Chen, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 8619-8622.
447. “Visible-light-driven selective oxidation of benzyl alcohol and thioanisole by molecular ruthenium catalyst modified hematite”
L. Bai, F. Li, Y. Wang, H. Li, X. Jiang, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 9711-9714.
446. “Electrocatalytic water oxidation by a macrocyclic Cu(II) complex in neutral phosphate buffer”
F. Yu, F. Li, J. Hu, L. Bai, Y. Zhu, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 10377-10380.
445. “Visible light-driven water oxidation with a subporphyrin sensitizer and a water oxidation catalyst”
M. Yamamoto, Y. Nishizawa, P. Chabera, F. Li, T. Pascher, V. Sundström, L. Sun, H. Imahori
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 13702-13705.
444. “Bis(1,1-bis(2-pyridyl)ethane)copper(I/II) as an efficient redox couple for liquid dye-sensitized solar cells”
C. Chen, D. Kinschel, Q. Daniel, M. Safdari, E. Gabrielsson, H. Chen, P. H. Svensson, L. Sun, L. Kloo
J. Mater. Chem. A. 2016, 4, 14550-14554.
443. “Highly oriented MOF thin film-based electrocatalytic device for the reduction of CO2 exhibiting high faradaic efficiency”
L. Ye, J. Liu, Y. Gao, C. Gong, M. Addicoat, T. Heine, C. Wöll, L. Sun
J. Mater. Chem. A. 2016, 4, 15320-15326.
442. “A new class of epitaxial porphyrin metal-organic framework thin films with extremely high photocarrier generation efficiency: promising materials for all-solid-state solar cells”
J. Liu, W. Zhou, J. Liu, Y. Fujimori, T. Higashino, H. imahori, X. Jiang, J. Zhao, T. Sakurai, Y. Hattori, W. Matsuda, S. Shu, S. K. Garlapati, S. Dasgupta, E. Redel, L. Sun, C. Wöll
J. Mater. Chem. A. 2016, 4, 12739-12747.
441. “Towards efficient and robust anodes for water splitting: Immobilization of Ru catalysts on carbon electrode and hematite by in situ polymerization”
L. Wang, K. Fan, H. Chen, Q. Daniel, B. Philippe, H. Rensmo, L. Sun
Catalysis Today 2016, in press.
440. “A Nickel(II) PY5 Complex as An Electrocatalyst for Water Oxidation”
L. Wang, L. Duan, R. B. Ambre, Q. Daniel, H. Chen, J. Sun, B. Das, A. Thapper, J. Uhlig, P. Diner, L. Sun
J. Catalysis 2016, 335, 72-78.
439. “Can aliphatic anchoring groups be utilized with dyes for p-type dye sensitized solar cells?”
Y. Hao, C. J. Wood, C. A. Clark, J. A. Calladine, R. Horvath, M. W. D. Hanson-Heine, X.-Z, Sun, I. P. Clark, M. Towrie, M. W. George, X. Yang, L. Sun, E. A. Gibson
Dalton Trans. 2016, 45, 7708-7719.
438. “A Trinuclear Ruthenium Complexes as Highly Efficient Molecular Catalysts for Water Oxidation”
L. Zhang, Y. Gao, Z. Liu, X. Ding, Z. Yu, L. Sun
Dalton Trans. 2016, 45, 3814-3819.
437. “Tailored design of ruthenium molecular catalysts with 2,2’-bypyridine-6,6’-dicarboxylate and pyrazole based ligands for water oxidation”
Q. Daniel, L. Wang, L. Duan, F. Li, L. Sun
Dalton Trans. 2016, 45, 14689-14696.
436. “Effect of the S-to-S bridge on the redox properties and H2 activation performance of diiron complexes related to the [FeFe]-hydrogenase active site”
M. Cheng, M. Wang, D. Zheng, L. Sun
Dalton Trans. 2016, 45, 17687-17696.
435. “Efficient Moleculart Ruthenium Catalysts Containing Anionic Ligands for Water Oxidation”
Z. Lu, Y. Gao, H. Chen, Z. Liu, L. Chen, L. Sun
Dalton Trans. 2016, 45, 18459-18464.
434. “Enhanced Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production by Adsorption of an [FeFe]-Hydrogenase Subunit Mimic on Self-Assembled Membranes”
S. Troppmann, E. Brandes, H. Motschmann, F. Li, M. Wang, L. Sun, B. König
Eur. J. Inorg. Chem 2016, 554-560.
433. “Stainless steel as an efficient electrocatalyst for water oxidation in alkaline solution”
F. Yu, F. Li,L. Sun
Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 2016, 41, 5230-5233.
432. “Improving the Photocurrent in Quantum-Dot-Sensitized Solar Cells by Employing Alloy PbxCd1−xS Quantum Dots as Photosensitizers”
C. Yuan, L. Li, J. Huang, Z. Ning, L. Sun, H. Ågren
Nanomaterials 2016, 6, 97.
431. “Evident Enhancement of Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Production by Electroless Deposition of M-B (M=Ni, Co) Catalysts on Silicon Nanowire Arrays”
Y. Yang, M. Wang, P. Zhang, W. Wang, H. Han, , L. Sun
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016, 8, 30143-30151.
430. “Catalytic Systems for Water Splitting”
G. W. Brudvig, J. N. H. Reek, K. Sakai, L. Spiccia, L. Sun
ChemPlusChem 2016, 81, 1017-1019.
429. “Towards a Bioinspired-Systems Approach for Solar Fuel Devices”
R. J. Detz, K. Sakai, L. Spiccia, G. W. Brudvig, L. Sun, J. N. H. Reek
ChemPlusChem 2016, 81, 1024-1027.
428. “Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation on a Photoanode by Supramolecular Assembly of Photosensitizer and Catalyst”
H. Li, F. Li, Y. Wang, L. Bai, F. Yu, L. Sun
ChemPlusChem 2016, 81, 1056-1059.
427. “A Cobalt-Based film for Highly Efficient Electrocatalytic Water Oxidation in Neutral Aqueous Solution”
H. Chen, Y. Gao, L. Sun
ChemCatChem 2016, 8, 2757-2760.
426. “Silicon Compound Decorated Photoanode for Performance Enhanced Visible Light Driven Water Splitting”
X. Ding, Y. Gao, T. Fan, Y. Ji, L. Zhang, Z. Yu, M. Ahlquist, L. Sun
Electrochimica Acta 2016, 215, 682-688.
425. “A closer mimic of the oxygen evolution complex of photosystem II”
Science 2015, 348, 635-636.
424. “Perovskite solar cells: crystal crosslinking”
Nature Chemistry 2015, 7, 684-685.
423. “Highly efficient bio-inspired molecular Ru water oxidation catalysts with negatively charged backbone ligands”
L. Duan, L. Wang, F. Li, F. Li, L. Sun
Acc. Chem. Res. 2015, 48, 2084-2096.
422. “Molecular Complexes in Water Oxidation: Pre-catalysts or Real Catalysts”
X. Wu, F. Li, B. Zhang, L. Sun
J. Photochem. Photobiol, C: Photochem. Rev. 2015, 25, 71-89.
421. “Visible Light-Driven Water Oxidation Promoted by Host-Guest Interaction between Photosensitizer and Catalyst with A High Quantum Efficiency”
H. Li, F. Li, B. Zhang, X. Zhou, F. Yu, L. Sun
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 4332-4335.
420. “An Organic dye-sensitized tandem photoelectrochemical cell for light driven water splitting”
F. Li, K. Fan, B. Xu, E. Gabrielsson, Q. Daniel, L. Li, L. Sun
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 9153-9159.
419. “Recent advances in dye-sensitized photoelectrochemical cells for solar hydrogen production based on molecular components”
Z. Yu, F. Li, L. Sun
Energy Environ. Sci. 2015, 8, 760-775.
418. “High-efficiency dye-sensitized solar cells with molecular copper phenanthroline as solid hole conductor”
M. Freitag, Q. Daniel, M. Pazoki, K. Sveinbjörnsson, J. Zhang, L. Sun, A. Hagfeldt, G. Boschloo
Energy Environ. Sci. 2015, 8, 2634-2637.
417. “Integrated Design of Organic Hole Transport Materials for Efficient Solid-state Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
B. Xu, H. Tian, L. Lin, D. Qian, H. Chen, J. Zhang, N. Vlachopoulos, G. Boschloo, Y. Luo, F. Zhang, A. Hagfelft, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater. 2015, 5, 1401185/1-12.
416. “Phenoxazine-Based Small Molecule Material for Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells and Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells”
M. Cheng, B. Xu, C. Chen, X. Yang, F. Zhang, Q. Tan, Y. Hua, L. Kloo, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater. 2015, 5, 1401720/1-9.
415. “1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane (TeCA) as Solvent Additive for Organic Hole Transport Materials and Its Application in Highly Efficient Solid-state Dye-sensitized Solar Cells”
B. Xu, E. Gabrielsson, M. Safdari, M. Cheng, Y. Hua, H. Tian, J. M. Gardner, L. Kloo, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater. 2015, 5, 1402340/1-6.
414. “Recent Progress on Hole-Transporting Materials for Emerging Organometal Halide Perovskite Solar Cells”
Z. Yu, L. Sun
Adv. Energy Mater. 2015, 5, 1500213/1-17.
413. “Integration of organometallic complexes with semiconductors and other nanomaterials for photocatalytic H2 production”
M. Wang, K. Han, S. Zhang, L. Sun
Coord. Chem. Rev. 2015, 287, 1-14.
412. “Efficient Electrocatalytic Water Oxidation by a Copper Oxide Thin Film in Borate Buffer”
F. Yu, F. Li, B. Zhang, H. Li, L. Sun
ACS Catalysis. 2015, 5, 627-630.
411. “Immobilizing Ru(bda) catalyst on photoanode via electrochemical polymerization for light-driven water splitting”
F. Li, K. Fan, L. Wang, Q. Daniel, L. Duan, L. Sun
ACS Catalysis. 2015, 5, 3786-3790.
410. “The alkene epoxidation catalysts [Ru(pdc)(tpy)] and [Ru(pdc)(pybox)] revisited: revealing a unique Ru(IV)=O structure from a dimethyl sulfoxide coordinating complex”
Y. Wang, L. Duan, L. Wang, H. Chen, J. Sun, L. Sun, M. Ahlquist
ACS Catalysis. 2015, 5, 3966-3972.
409. “Across the Board: Licheng Sun”
ChemSusChem 2015, 8, 22-23.
408. “Immobilization of a Molecular Ruthenium Catalyst on Hematite Nanorod Arrays for Water Oxidation with Stable Photocurrent”
K. Fan, F. Li, L. Wang, Q. Daniel, H. Chen, E. Gabrielsson, J. Sun, L. Sun
ChemSusChem 2015, 8, 3242-3247.
407. “Assembling supramolecular Dye-Sensitized Photoelectrochemical Cells for Water Splitting”
X. Ding, Y. Gao, L. Ye, L. Zhang, L. Sun
ChemSusChem 2015, 8, 3992-3995.
406. “Dipicolinic acid: a strong anchoring group with tunable redox and spectral behavior for stable dye-sensitized solar cells”
E. Gabrielsson, H. Tian, S. K. Eriksson, J. Gao, H. Chen, F. Li, J. Oscarsson, J. Sun, H. Rensmo, L. Kloo, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 3858-3861.
405. “A nonheme manganese(IV)–oxo species generated in photocatalytic reaction using water as an oxygen source”
X. Wu, X. Yang, Y. Lee, W. Nam, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 4013-4016.
404. “Photochemical hydrogen production from water catalyzed by CdTe quantum dots/molecular cobalt catalyst hybrid systems”
K. Han, M. Wang, S. Zhang, S. Wu, Y. Yang, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 7008-7011.
403. “Electrochemical Driven Water Oxidation by Molecular Catalysts in situ Polymerized on the Surface of Graphite Carbon Electrode”
L. Wang, K. Fan, Q. Daniel, L. Duan, F. Li, B. Philippe, H. rensmo, H. Chen, J. Sun, L. Sun
Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 7883-7886.
402. “Sensitizer-Catalyst Assemblies for Water Oxidation”
L. Wang, M. Mirmohades, A. Brown, L. Duan, F. Li, Q. Daniel, R. Lomoth, L. Sun, L. Hammarström
Inorg. Chem. 2015, 54, 2742-2751.
401. “Construct Polyoxometalate Frameworks through Covalent Bonds”
H. Chen, H. Zhao, Z.-B. Yu, L. Wang, L. Sun, J. Sun
Inorg. Chem. 2015, 54, 8699-8704.
400. “Novel Small Molecular Materials Based on Phenoxazine Core Unit for Efficient Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells and Perovskite Solar Cells”
399. “In Situ Formation of Efficient Cobalt-Based Water Oxidation Catalysts from Co2+-Containing Tungstate and Molybdate Solutions”
B. Zhang, X. Wu, F. Li, F. Yu, Y. Wang, L. Sun
398. “Efficiency enhanced colloidal Mn-doped type-II core/shell ZnSe/CdS quantum dot sensitized hybrid solar cells”
A. Jamshidi, C. Yuan, V. Chmyrov, J. Widengren, L. Sun, H. Agren
397. “The combination of a new organic D–p–A dye with different organic hole-transport materials for efficient solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells”
P. Liu, B. Xu, K. M. Karlsson, J. Zhang, N. Vlachopoulos, G. Boschloo, L. Sun, L. Kloo
396. “CdSe quantum dots/molecular cobalt catalyst co-grafted open porous NiO film as a photocathode for visible light driven H2 evolution from neutral water”
P. Meng, M. Wang, Y. Yang, S. Zhang, L. Sun
395. “Engineering of hole-selective contact for low temperature-processed carbon counter electrode-based perovskite solar cells”
394. “Peripheral Hole Acceptor Moieties on an Organic Dye Improve Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Performance”
Y. Hao, E. Gabrielsson, P. W. Lohse, W. Yang, E. M. J. Johansson, A. Hagfeldt; L. Sun, G. Boschloo
Adv. Sci. 2015, 1500174.
393. “Photocatalytic oxidation of organic compounds in a hybrid system composed of a molecular catalyst and visible light-absorbing semiconductor”
X. Zou, F. Li, X. Li, H. Li, Y. Wang, L. Sun
Dalton Trans. 2015, 44, 475-479.
392. “The Mechanism of Hydrogen Evolution in Cu(bztpen)-Catalysed Water Reduction: A DFT Study”
R.-Z. Liao, M. Wang, L. Sun, P. Siegbahn
Dalton Trans. 2015, 44, 9736-9739.
391. “Watching the Dynamics of Electrons and Atoms at Work in Solar Energy Conversion”
S. E. Canton, X. Zhang, Y. Liu, J. Zhang, M. Papai, A. Corani, A. L. Smeigh, G. Smolentsev, K. Attenkofer, G. Jennings, C. A. Kurtz, F. Li, T. Harlang, D. Vithanage, P. Chabera, A. Bordage, L. Sun, S. Ott, K. Wärnmark, V. Sundström
Faraday Discussions 2015, in press.
390. “Phenoxazine-based panchromatic organic sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells”
J. Li, X. Yang, M. Cheng, M. Wang, L. Sun
Dyes and Pigments 2015, 116, 58-64.
390. “Novel organic dyes with anchoring group of quinoxaline-2, 3-diol and the application in dye-sensitized solar cells”
L. Wang, X. Yang, X. Wang, L. Sun
Dyes and Pigments 2015, 113, 581-587.
389. “A novel phenoxazine-based hole transport material for efficient perovskite solar cell”
M. Cheng, C. Chen, B. Xu, Y. Hua, F. Zhang, L. Kloo, L. Sun
J. Energy Chem. 2015, 24, 698-706.
388. “Carbazole-Based Hole-Transport Materials for Efficient Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells and Perovskite Solar Cells”
B. Xu, E. Sheibani, P. Liu, J. Zhang, H. Tian, N. Vlachopoulos, G. Boschloo, L. Kloo, A. Hagfeldt, L. Sun
Adv. Mater. 2014, 26, 6629-6634.
387. “A Molecular Copper Catalyst for Electrochemical Water Reduction with a Large Hydrogen-Generation Rate Constant in Aqueous Solution”
P. Zhang, M. Wang, Y. Yang, T. Yao, L. Sun
386. “Intramolecular Iron-Mediated C−H Bond Heterolysis with an Assist of Pendant Base in a [FeFe]-Hydrogenase Model”
D. Zheng, N. Wang, M. Wang, S. Ding, C. Ma, M. Darensbourg, M. Hall, L. Sun
385. “A super-efficient cobalt catalyst for electrochemical hydrogen production from neutral water with 80 mV overpotential”
L. Chen, M. Wang, K. Han, P. Zhang, F. Gloaguen, L. Sun
384. “Two Redox Couples are Better Than One: Improved Current and Fill Factor from Cobalt-Based Electrolytes in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
J. Cong, Y. Hao, L. Sun, L. Kloo
383. “Effect of the chromophores structures on the performance of solid-state dye sensitized solar cells”
347. “Promoting the Activity of Catalysts for the Oxidation of Water with Bridged Dinuclear Ruthenium Complexes”
346. “Visible Light Driven Water Splitting in A Molecular Device with Unprecedently High Photocurrent Density”
345. “Initial Light Soaking Treatment Enables Hole Transport Material to Outperform Spiro-OMeTAD in Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
344. “Catalytic Activation of H2 under Mild Conditions by an [FeFe]-Hydrogenase Model via an Active μ-Hydride Species”
343. “Convergent/Divergent Synthesis of a Linker-Varied Series of Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on the D35 Donor”
342. “Co-sensitization of Organic Dyes for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
341. “Degradation of Cyanoacrylic Acid-Based Organic Sensitizers in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
340. “Enhanced Performance of p-Type Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Ultrasmall Mg-Doped CuCrO2 Nanocrystals”
339. “Efficient Organic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Molecular Engineering of Donor–Acceptor–Acceptor cationic dyes”
338. “Axial anchoring designed silicon–porphyrin sensitizers for efficient dye-sensitized solar cells”
337. “Electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution from neutral water by molecular cobalt tripyridine–diamine complexes”
335. “Tuning the HOMO and LUMO Energy Levels of Organic Dyes with N-carboxomethyl-pyridinium as Acceptor to Optimize the Efficiency of Dye-sensitized Solar Cells”
334. “New Organic Dyes with PhenanthrenequinoneDerivatitive as π-Conjugated Bridge for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
333. “Linker Unit Modification of Triphenylamine-based Organic Dyes for Efficient Cobalt Mediated Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
332. “Dye-sensitized solar cells based on hydroquinone/benzoquinone as bio-inspired redox couple with different counter electrodes”
331. “Effect of the acceptor on the performance of dye-sensitized solar cells”
330. “Tetranuclear Iron Complexes Bearing Benzenetetrathiolate Bridges as Four-Electron Transformation Templates and Their Electrocatalytic Properties for Proton Reduction”
329. “Catalytic Water Oxidation by Mononuclear Ru Complexes with an Anionic Ancillary Ligand”
328. “Insights into Ru-based Molecular water oxidation catalysts: Electronic and non-covalent-interaction effects on their catalytic activities”
327. “Visible light-driven water oxidation catalyzed by mononuclear ruthenium complexes”
326. ”Efficient p-type dye-sensitized solar cells based on disulfide/thiolate electrolytes”
325. “Reactions of [FeFe]-hydrogenase models involving the formation of hydrides related to proton reduction and hydrogen oxidation”
324. ”Tuning band structures of dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells: effect of different π-bridges on the performance of cells”
323. ”A new type of organic sensitizers with pyridine-N-oxide as the anchoring group for dye-sensitized solar cells”
322. ”Highly efficient organic dyes containing a benzopyran ring as a π–bridge for DSSCs”
321. “Highly efficient iso-quinoline cationic organic dyes without vinyl groups for dye-sensitized solar cells”
320. “Efficient Solid State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on An Oligomer Hole Transport Material and An Organic Dye”
319. “Molecular design and performance of hydroxylpyridium sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells”
318. “Efficient panchromatic organic sensitizers with dihydrothiazole derivative as π-bridge for dye-sensitized solar cells”
317. “Chemical and photocatalytic water oxidation by mononuclear Ru catalysts”
316. “Highly Efficient and Robust Molecular Ruthenium Catalysts for Water Oxidation”
315. “A Molecular Ruthenium Catalyst with the Water-Oxidation Activity Comparable to that of Photosystem II”
314. “Towards A Solar Fuel Device: Light-Driven Water Oxidation Catalyzed by a Supramolecular Assembly”
313. “Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Hydroquinone/Benzoquinone as a Bioinspired Redox Couple”
312. “Towards Controlling Water Oxidation Catalysis: Tunable Activity of Ruthenium Complexes with Axial Imidazole/DMSO Ligands”
311. “Efficient Dye–Sensitized Solar Cells Based on an Iodine–Free Electrolyte Using L–Cysteine/ L–cystine as Redox Couple”
310. “Recent progresses in electrochemical hydrogen production with earth-abundant metal complexes as catalysts”
309. “Photocatalytic H2 production in aqueous solution with host-guest inclusions formed by insertion of an FeFe-hydrogenase mimic and organic dye into cyclodextrins respectively”
308. “Oxygen evolution from water oxidation on molecular catalysts confined in the nanocages of mesoporous silicas ”
307. “Iodine/Iodide–Free Redox Shuttles for Liquid Electrolyte based Dye–Sensitized Solar Cells”
306. “Development of Organic Redox Couple and Organic Dyes for Aqueous Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
305. “Visible Light Driven Hydrogen Production from a Photoelectrochemical Device Based on Molecular Catalyst and Organic Dye-Sensitized p-Type Nano NiO”
304. “Pendant Q1 amine bases speed Q2 up proton transfers to metals by splitting the barriers”
303. “Nitro group as a new anchoring group for organic dyes in dye-sensitized solar cells”
302. “Oxygen Evolution at Functionalized Carbon Surface: A Strategy for Immobilization of Molecular Water Oxidation Catalysts”
301. “Photocatalytic water reduction and study of the formation of FeIFe0 Species in diiron catalyst systems”
300. “Simple Nickel-Based Catalyst Systems Combined With Graphitic Carbon Nitride for Stable Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production in Water”
299. “Multielectron-Transfer Templates via Consecutive Two-Electron Transformations: Iron–Sulfur Complexes Relevant to Biological Enzymes”
298. “Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on a Donor–Acceptor System with a Pyridine Cation as an Electron-Withdrawing Anchoring Group”
297. “Effect of Electrolyte Composition on Electron Injection and Dye Regeneration Dynamics in Complete Organic Dye Sensitized Solar Cells Probed by Time-Resolved Laser Spectroscopy”
296. “Combining a Small Hole-Conductor Molecule for Efficient Dye Regeneration and a Hole-Conducting Polymer in a Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell ”
295. “Phosphine Coordination to a Cobalt Diimine-Dioxime Catalyst Increases Stability during Light-Driven H2 Production”
294. “Water Oxidation Catalysis: the Influence of Negatively Charged Ligands upon Redox Properties and Catalytic Performance of Mononuclear Ruthenium Complexes”
293. “Comparing spiro-OMeTAD and P3HT hole conductors in efficient solid state dye-sensitized solar cells ”
292. “Femtosecond to millisecond studies of electron transfer processes in donor-(p-spacer)-acceptor series of organic dyes for solar cells interacting with titania nanoparticles and ordered nanotube array films”
291. “Solvent-free ionic liquid electrolytes without elemental iodine for dye-sensitized solar cells”
290. “Type-II colloidal quantum dots sensitized solar cells with a thiourea based organic redox couple”
289. “Use of colloidal upconversion nanocrystals to energy relay solar cell light harvesting in the near infrared region”
288.“Polymerization of rac-lactide catalyzed by group 4 metal complexes containing chiral N atoms”
287. “Tetrathiafulvalene as a One-electron Iodine-free Organic Redox Mediator in Electrolytes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
286. “ A Highly Efficient Colorless Sulfur/Iodide-based Hybrid Electrolyte for Dye-sensitized Solar Cells”
285. "Photo-induced electron transfer study of D-π-A sensitizers with different type of anchoring groups for dye-sensitized solar cells”
284. “Synthesis and ECL performance of highly efficient bimetallic ruthenium tris-bipyridyl complexes”
283. “Ru Complexes Containing Pyridine-dicarboxylate Ligand: Electronic Effect on Their Catalytic Activity toward Water Oxidation”
282. ”Phenoxazine dyes in solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells”
281. “Novel D-pi-A type II organic sensitizers for dye sensitized solar cells”
280. “Engineering of highly efficient tetrahydroquinoline sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells”
277. “Photochemical hydrogen production with molecular devices comprising a zinc porphyrin and a cobaloxime catalyst”
276. “Electrochemical water oxidation by photo-deposited cobalt-based catalyst on a nano-structured TiO2 electrode”
275. “Molecular Design of D-pi-A Type II Organic Sensitizers for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells”
274. “Highly Efficient Electrochemical Water Oxidation by Molecular Catalyst Immobilized on Carbon Nanotubes”
*273. “Structural Modifications of Mononuclear Ruthenium Complexes: A Combined Experimental and Theoretical Study on the Kinetics of Ruthenium-Catalyzed Water Oxidation”
272. “Highly Efficient CdS Quantum Dots Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Modified Polysulfied Electrolyte”
271. “Organic Redox Couples and Organic Counter Electrodes for Efficient Organic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
270. “Visible Light-driven Water Oxidation—from Molecular Catalysts to Photoelectrochemical Cells”
269. “Highly Efficient Solid State Dye-sensitized Solar Cells Based on Triphenylamine Dyes”
268. “Solar Cells Sensitized with Type-II ZnSe-CdS Core/Shell Colloidal Quantum Dots”
267. “Chemical and Photochemical Oxidation of Organic Substrates by Ruthenium-aqua Complexes with Water as An Oxygen Source”
266. “A thiolate/disulfide ionic liquid electrolyte for organic dye-sensitized solar cells based on Pt-free counter electrodes”
265. “Isolated Supramolecular Ru(bpy)3-Viologen- Ru(bpy)3 Complexes with Trapped CB[7,8] and Photoinduced Electron Transfer Study in Non Aqueous Solution”
264. “Pure Organic Redox Couple for Quantum Dot Sensitized Solar Cells”
263. “Phenoxazine Dyes for Dye-sensitized Solar Cells: Relationship between Molecular Structure and Electron Lifetime”
262. “Synthesis and catalytic water oxidation activities of ruthenium complexes containing neutral ligands”
261. “The O-O Bonding in Water Oxidation: the Electronic Structure Portrayal of a Concerted Oxygen Atom--Proton Transfer Pathway”
260. “CeIV- and Light-Driven Water Oxidation by [Ru(terpy)(pic)3]2+ Analogues: Catalytic and Mechanistic Studies”
259. “A Double-Band Tandem Organic Dye-sensitized Solar Cell with an Efficiency of 11.5%”
258. “Molecular Design to Improve the Performance of Donor-pi-Acceptor Near-IR Organic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
257. “Quantum Rod Sensitized Solar Cell”
256. “Modifying Organic Phenoxazine Dyes for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
255. “Iodine-Free Redox Couples for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
254. “Ef?cient organic dye sensitized solar cells based on modi?ed sul?de/polysul?de electrolyte”
253. “Promoting Effect of Electrostatic Interaction between a Cobalt Catalyst and a Xanthene Dye on Visible Light-Driven Electron Transfer and Hydrogen Production”
252. “Mapping the Frontier Electronic Structures of Triphenylamine Based Organic Dyes at TiO2 Interfaces”
251. “A Photo-induced Electron Transfer Study of An Organic Dye Anchored on the Surfaces of TiO2 Nanotubes and Nanoparticles”
250. “Ruthenium sensitizer with a thienylvinylbipyridyl ligand for dye-sensitized solar cells”
249. “Approaches to efficient molecular catalyst systems for photochemical H2 production using [FeFe]-hydrogenase active site mimics”
248. “Solid State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Prepared by Infiltrating a Molten Hole Conductor into a Mesoporous Film at a Temperature below 150 °C”
247. “Synthesis of a [3Fe2S] Cluster with Low Redox Potential from [2Fe2S] Hydrogenase Models: Electrochemical and Photochemical Generation of Hydrogen”
246. “Stable Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Organic Chromophores and Ionic Liquid Electrolyte”
245. “A Suzuki-type cross-coupling reaction of arylacetylene halides with arylboronic acids”
244. “Asymmetric oxidation of sulfides with H2O2 catalyzed by titanium complexes of Schiff bases bearing a dicumenyl salicylidenyl unit”
243. “Synthesis of new chiral Schiff bases containing bromo- and iodo-functionalized hydroxynaphthalene frameworks”
242. “Electric characteristics of MgO-doped TiO2 nanocrystalline film in dye-sensitized solar cells”
241. “Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
240. “Evolution of O2 in a Seven-Coordinate Ru(IV) Dimer Complex with a [HOHOH]- Bridge: A Computational Study”
239. “Efficient Organic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on An Iodine-Free Electrolyte”
*238. “Chemical and visible light-driven water oxidation by an exceptionally efficient dinuclear ruthenium complex”
237. “Design of Organic Dyes and Cobalt Polypyridine Redox Mediators for High Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
236. “Double-layered NiO Photocathodes for p-type DSSCs with Record IPCE”
235. “Tuning the HOMO Energy Levels of Organic Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Br-/Br3 Electrolytes”
234. “Attachment of a Hydrogen Bonding Carboxylate Sidechain to a [FeFe]-Hydrogenase Model Complex: Influence on the Catalytic Mechanism”
233. “Chemical and Photochemical Water Oxidation Catalyzed by Mononuclear Ruthenium Complexes with Negatively Charged Tridentate Ligand”
232. “Unusual Partner Radical Trimer Formation in a Host Complex of Cucurbituril, ruthenium(II) tris-bipyridine Linked Phenol and Methyl Viologen”
231. “Visible light-driven water oxidation catalyzed by a highly efficient dinuclear ruthenium complex”
230. “A photoelectrochemical device for visible light driven water splitting by a molecular ruthenium catalyst assembled on dye-sensitized nanostructured TiO2”
229. “Photochemical H2 production from water with noble-metal-free molecular devices comprising a metal porphyrin photosensitizer and a cobaloxime catalyst”
228. “Highly enantioselective sulfoxidation with vanadium catalysts of Schiff bases derived from bromo- and iodo-functionalized hydroxynaphthaldehydes”
227. “Visible Light-Driven Water Oxidation by a Molecular Ruthenium Catalyst in Homogeneous System”
226. “Structural modification of Organic Dyes for Efficient Co-adsorbent-Free Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
225. “Synthesis and Mechanistic Studies of Organic Chromophores with different Energy levels for p-Type Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
224. “Distance and Driving Force Dependencies of Electron Injection and Recombination Dynamics in Organic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
223. “Molecular Design of Anthracene-Bridged Metal-Free Organic Dyes for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
222. “Influence of Triple Bonds as ? -Spacer Units in Metal-Free Organic Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”
221. “Surface molecular quantification and photo-electrochemical characterization of mixed organic dye and co-adsorbent layers on TiO2 for dye-sensitized solar cells”
220. “Wave-Function Engineering of CdSe/CdS Core/Shell Quantum Dots for Enhanced Electron Transfer to a TiO2 Substrate”
219. “Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production from Water by Noble-Metal-Free Molecular Catalyst Systems Containing Rose Bengal and the Cobaloximes of BFx-Bridged Oxime Ligands”
218. “Homogeneous photocatalytic production of hydrogen from water by a bioinspired [Fe2S2] catalyst with high turnover numbers”
217. “Preparation and structures of enantiomeric dinuclear zirconium and hafnium complexes containing two homochiral N atoms, and their catalytic property for polymerization of rac-lactide”
216. “Synthesis and DNA photocleavage study of Ru(bpy)32+-(CH2)n-MV2+ complexes”
215. “ECL performance of ruthenium tris-bipyridyl complexes covalently linked with phenothiazine through different bridge”
214. “Electronic and molecular structures of organic dyes/TiO2 interfaces for solar cell applications: a core level photoelectron spectroscopy study”
213. “Interrogating the ultrafast dynamics of an efficient dye for sunlight conversion”
212. “Hydrogen Production by Noble Metal-Free Molecular Catalysts and Related Nanomaterials”
211. “How the nature of triphenylamine- polyene dyes in Dyesensitized solar cells affects the open circuit voltage and the electron lifetimes”
210. “PdCl2-catalyzed cross-coupling reaction of arylacetylene iodides with arylboronic acids to diarylacetylenes”
209. “A new class of organic dyes based on acenaphthopyrazine for dye-sensitized solar cells”
208. “Synthesis of tri- and disalicylaldehydes and their Chiral Schiff Base Compounds”
207. “Preparation and structure of an enantiomeric water-bridged dinuclear indium complex containing two homochiral N atoms and its performance as an initiator in polymerization of rac-lactide”
206. “Effect of different electron donating groups on the performance of dye-sensitized solar cells”
205. “Parallel-connected monolithic dye-sensitised solar modules”